PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TV Ratings expected to be in SuperBowl category tomorrow night

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Some polls are suggesting the audiences around the country and the world will be watching this game in incredible numbers. Man, the media hyped this game up. Some are calling it the battle of David and Goliath, The Advent, etc. Do they think the ground will open up or something? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TV Ratings SuperBowl catagory tommorrow night.

That means i will be at the SB then tomorrow night! :rocker:

Ratings are going to be off the charts for this game but I doubt it comes close to a superbowl rating..

Some polls are suggesting the audiences around the country and the world will be watching this game in incredible numbers. Man, the media hyped this game up. Some are calling it the battle of David and Goliath, The Advent, etc. Do they think the ground will open up or something? :eek:
It's the NFL playoffs so it will get great ratings. It will not, however, be anywhere near the ratings or the share of the Super Bowl.

The biggest ratings loser tomorrow night: the Miss America pageant, which will air opposite Tebows-Patriots.

Last edited:
I'll be singing about my "Awesome Dog" who just ate a couch cushion and crapped on the living room rug. Join me in rejoicing.

Last edited:
For the Broncos, this is as close as they will get to the super bowl this year.

This will be the biggest game of the season so far...until 3 weeks from now when Denver takes on the winner of the NFC in the Super Bowl.

This IS Denver's Superbowl...that's kinda the sad thing about it.

Help me out, here.

When Denver wins tomorrow, will this be "One of the worst home playoff losses in Patriots' history" or "THE worst home playoff loss in the history of the franchise?"

I don't know enough about New England's playoff history to determine where tomorrow's loss to Denver will fit in.

^^well nothing can be worse then last years

Many people have said this week that it might be the highest rated 2nd round game of all time. Hopefully the get a good game. On the other hand though I would be just find with a Patriots 4 TD victory :)

Help me out, here.

When Denver wins tomorrow, will this be "One of the worst home playoff losses in Patriots' history" or "THE worst home playoff loss in the history of the franchise?"

I don't know enough about New England's playoff history to determine where tomorrow's loss to Denver will fit in.

Jets was the worst so far. Losing this game would not even come close to that one.

Help me out, here.

You're fishing for a fight in the wrong place. We're too sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick