PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Turkey Day Week 13 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought Nagy is a good coach, might have to revisit that.
Some guys are head coaches, and some guys are simply coordinators.

Last edited:
The hit from Tavon Wilson on Trubisky is not different at all to what Wise did.

It is not the rules but the inconsistent ways they are applied that are the problem.
Imagine if that were Josh Allen. Tavon Wilson is leaving in handcuffs right now.

He could be a halfway decent coach. But his front office did him zero favors. The Mack trade combined with Trubisky over Mahomes or Watson could set them back a decade.
Why was there so little hype on Mahomes in college? Weren’t his numbers insane?

Beautiful move by Montgomery.

Imagine if that were Josh Allen. Tavon Wilson is leaving in handcuffs right now.

McDermott would not be able to stop crying.

I benched Golladay on my fantasy team........Typical fantasy shenanigans, bench a guy because he's got an undrafted rookie 3rd string QB on a day's notice throwing to him and hasn't been worth start the last 2 weeks with the 2nd string QB and he goes out and has 20+ points in the 1st half......

17-7. This is all leading to a Lions epic fail.

Skepticism about air raid QBs from schools like Texas Tech and Hawaii, who in the past have been big numbers but small talents because they throw 90 times a game and play in crap conferences. That skepticism is often validated - look at Luke Falk, who also put up absurd numbers under Mike Leach but didn't belong on an NFL field.

He was a real darling of the Twitter draftniks, though. I think Mahomes was, counterintuitively, a bit underrated because of his insane numbers.

Trubisky is an idiot.

The funny thing is that, as recently as two weeks ago, people HERE were still defending that trade. Mack is a hell of a player. Don’t get me wrong. But he wasn’t worth what they gave up to get him. What have they gotten out of it? A wild card loss in 2018. They need a QB. Might be a decent draft for it. Oh, but they don’t have a first. Sucks to be them.

Pretty ****ty draft now to be a .500 team who needs a QB, I think. After Burrow and rolling the dice on Tua's injury, it's a pretty miserable draft. Herbert and Fromm are 2nd round types - talented but with holes - and the rest are even worse. At this point it's Burrow or bust, and the Bengals have the bead on him.

I still disagree completely about the Mack trade. Of course it was contingent upon Trubisky being good, but that's a gamble you take when you drafted the guy 2nd overall.

These halftime shows are so cringeworthy.

Good showing by Blough- first ever start on thanksgiving, no less.

Blough is having a hell of a day, yet Detroit opens the 2nd half with two straight draws. The ****?

I've thought Nagy is a good coach, might have to revisit that.
There’s a guy on YouTube, I think it’s Draft Dr Phil? He does a tape review of every Bears game and you’d think twice about Nagy if you’ve watched one of them from this year. From week one it’s the same issues with the offensive line not knowing who to block to RBs not identifying which hole to hit to defenders getting manhandled.

Nothing has changed since the first week for that time. Nagy is a disaster coach who’s been figured out.

Delte..

Delete. Blame the tryptophan.

He played at a school known for an offense that lots of QBs put up big numbers in

Damn why didn’t Dola come home?

When did the Lions team color become "dryer lint grey"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back