PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tuesday Training Camp Observations

Nice write-up.

I'm excited about the play of Sudfield, but who goes to make room? Or do they keep five TE's?

Hoo-man's been good, but the one night I saw, Fells was outstanding, and I've read other reports that say he's been the best of the bunch.

Ballard's going to need a little more time to get his head on straight with the knee and fully shake out the rust, but he's got the most upside of the bunch - I'd hate to see him cut.

So, Gronk, Hoo-man, Fells, Ballard AND Sudfield? I know TE is one of the most-injured positions and Gronk might not be ready to start, but can they keep 5?

Nice write-up.

I'm excited about the play of Sudfield, but who goes to make room? Or do they keep five TE's?

?

I think its Fells that maybe in trouble. Didn't set the world alight last year (although apparently injured) and has done little in this camp from what I've read.

Nice write-up.

Hoo-man's been good, but the one night I saw, Fells was outstanding, and I've read other reports that say he's been the best of the bunch.

Ballard's going to need a little more time to get his head on straight with the knee and fully shake out the rust, but he's got the most upside of the bunch - I'd hate to see him cut.

So, Gronk, Hoo-man, Fells, Ballard AND Sudfield? I know TE is one of the most-injured positions and Gronk might not be ready to start, but can they keep 5?

Imagine all 5 on the field at the same time.

I would like to see them run that just once a game with 16 different plays .....just to make the other teams game-plan it.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back