PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trollin' Volin Blathering Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think "Troll" is an appropriate distinction.

That and poo-poo head.
(Bo)Zo actually made me laugh for the first time ever yesterday when he called Volin "Mittens.". I have absolutely no idea what the reason is, but it just struck me as funny. "Mittens" Volin. I'm guessing someone else coined it. "Mittens" Volin. I just like writing it and saying it. "Mittens" Volin...

I like Ben Volin. Really. :rolleyes:

guillotine-gif-3.gif

Hey, just kidding Benny. You can live, just don't cover the Pats.

(Bo)Zo actually made me laugh for the first time ever yesterday when he called Volin "Mittens.". I have absolutely no idea what the reason is, but it just struck me as funny. "Mittens" Volin. I'm guessing someone else coined it. "Mittens" Volin. I just like writing it and saying it. "Mittens" Volin...
Didn't someone post a pic of Volin holding his hands up with mittens on?

It was just odd

Typical. Sounds like Pats better lose on purpose on Sunday so 5-3 won't happen. o_O

Moreover, Brady should've just stopped after Superbowl 36. Retired. To do anything else is to risk going 1-1 in Superbowls and stuff.

Brady, and everyone else in sports, and life for that matter, should just rest on the laurels of a single accomplishment instead of doing something worthless like risking a perfect record to achieve even more. Volin clearly shows he understands the the kind of stuff legendary players are made of - and Brady doesn't fit the bill.

The classic Loser's Mentality. Shocking coming from someone as admirable as Sir Benjamin Volin.

I still hate Desmond Howard. And the Fridge.

The blame for Howard goes to Tuna Sh!t for kicking to him. That was probably due to the fact Tuna was busy working for the Jets.
The blame for the Fridge goes to Mike Ditkead for not giving the ball to Walter Payton for a TD. That was probably due to the HC's bloated ego.

By Volin's logic, the NFC Championship game will be declared a tie and the winner of the AFC Championship will be declared Super Bowl champion, because it's better for the Eagles and Vikings to remain with a Super Bowl record of 0-2 and 0-4 respectively than to add another Super Bowl defeat to their legacy.

Because, you know, if historically a team has never won a Super Bowl it automatically as relevance to the game that has yet to be played.

Yes. And, didn't you know that Montana is 4-0 in SBs so that somehow is superior?
Yeah, never made any sense to me that leading your team to 4 Superbowls is superior to leading your team to 7 (soon 8 hopefully!)

Yeah, never made any sense to me that leading your team to 4 Superbowls is superior to leading your team to 7 (soon 8 hopefully!)

Plus you never get any sort of intelligent response when it's pointed out that Brady always gave the team the lead in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back