PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Brown Playing LT and Onwenu at RT with Wynn Still Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also bc I'm not a psychopath, no player has to play at a certain position for me to be happy. I'm a fan of the team, not a player. I want them to win. It won't feel any less or better if Isaiah Wynn is playing TE or Trent Brown is rushing the QB.
That is exactly what a psychopath would say!

Also bc I'm not a psychopath, no player has to play at a certain position for me to be happy. I'm a fan of the team, not a player. I want them to win. It won't feel any less or better if Isaiah Wynn is playing TE or Trent Brown is rushing the QB.

Trent Brown would do a better job rushing the passer than the unfathomably re-signed Dee Wise has done, and will continue to (not) do...

Trent Brown would do a better job rushing the passer than the unfathomably re-signed Dee Wise has done, and will continue to (not) do...
Wise re-signing was disappointing as he’s gotten worse every year. He was really terrible in 2020.

Unless the rules have changed, bb has an interesting lineup tweak that should scare opposing teams.

on short yardage running plays, he can line brown up on wynn’s outside shoulder.

that would give us brown, Wynn and onwenu all to the left of Andrews, add in Johnson at fullback and Harris should see a lot of green field in front of him!

Unless the rules have changed, bb has an interesting lineup tweak that should scare opposing teams.

on short yardage running plays, he can line brown up on wynn’s outside shoulder.

that would give us brown, Wynn and onwenu all to the left of Andrews, add in Johnson at fullback and Harris should see a lot of green field in front of him!
There is no rule that prevents the opposition from annihilating your right side and blowing up the play and the QB.

Just for giggles, who is your RT?

There is no rule that prevents the opposition from annihilating your right side and blowing up the play and the QB.

Just for giggles, who is your RT?
Herron, I'm guessing.

As predicted, Wynn is still out of practice with injuries. Trent Brown is playing LT, Onwenu at RT, and Karras at LG.

At this point just keep Trent Brown at LT and Onwenu at RT. Brown was good enough to win a Superbowl with the Pats at LT and Onwenu was a top10 RT last year. We can't keep reshuffling the OLine when Wynn is out, and Wynn has missed 70% of his NFL games since he was drafted.

When Wynn comes back just plug him in at LG where he played guard most of his college career...

This is terrible news, there is no way he will be ready Sunday

Isaiah Wynn is playing TE or Trent Brown is rushing the QB.

Oh no... this board isn't always kind about context. In two years or so you're going to get some people saying, "Yeah, but you thought Trent Brown should be an edge rusher, so what do YOU know?"

Oh no... this board isn't always kind about context. In two years or so you're going to get some people saying, "Yeah, but you thought Trent Brown should be an edge rusher, so what do YOU know?"
It's incredible but you're right.
Not to mention the fact that the post about Wynn being injured again was straight up bullsh*t.
McDaniels, Wynn, most draft stuff (McDaniels scouting/drafting CB's lol, draft prospects strengths/weakness). OP doesn't mind making **** up. Fortunately he's absolutely terrible at it and gets buried alive by the end of page 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes