PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Travis Kelce says Brady is the best and greatest QB in NFL history

Pats an all time great HoF QB but to be considered the GOAT you can’t go 0-2 in the playoffs against the guy your competing with for that title.

If Mahomes wins 8 he’s the GOAT. The only reason to debate otherwise is the off chance he wins 7 and you’re into tiebreakers. My prediction is he wins 4.

Pats an all time great HoF QB but to be considered the GOAT you can’t go 0-2 in the playoffs against the guy your competing with for that title.
People forget that even when Tom won his 4th he never got the title until thr Falcons SB

If Mahomes wins 8 he’s the GOAT. The only reason to debate otherwise is the off chance he wins 7 and you’re into tiebreakers. My prediction is he wins 4.
I think he gets 5
I'm a hater but can't deny he's doing great things
And I don't trust Burrow Allen or Lawrence at all
I had some faith in Burrow but I don't know it's been dwindling

He may be dumb, but he ain't stupid.

Fair take.

Mahomes is incredible. If Kansas City continues to give him decent/good rosters, then he should be able to win a lot.

It's all about seeing how Mahomes performs long term.

When Mahomes get's close to Montana then he and Kelce can talk about being #2.

Reactions: sb1
Montana doesn’t exist anymore. Brady shattered the ceiling so hard it’s all become the equivalent of moral relativism. Even Dan Marino can be the greatest ever now.

Kelce also said Taylor Swift was a great tight end who is now a wide receiver
Kristin Chenoweth Oh Snap GIF by Team Coco

Didn't feel like making a new thread but seeing McDaniels flame out AGAIN is only adding to Tom's legacy.

Didn't feel like making a new thread but seeing McDaniels flame out AGAIN is only adding to Tom's legacy.
McDaniels two failures and the failure of Patricia, Daboll and Judge has also added to Tom's legacy and diminished Bill's. Right now Bill's coaching tree looks to be producing sour fruit.

In spite of that, if Bill becomes available (please oh pretty please) there'll be owners slopping him up like the Great Santini's men slopped up the mushroom soup at the Navy party.

@SHOWTIME15 right now, agonizingly banned from posting his drivel on the forum

1699403463832.gif

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Well, McDaniels didn't fail at OC, he failed as a head coach. Big difference.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back