PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp Updates 7/25

Triumph

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
The quest for the cup. Vets show up today.

Shiny-Silver-Lombardi-Trophy.png

Sounds like Jack Jones will be out there (no surprising at this point). BB declined to comment further on the legal situation, which is probably smart. Seems like they're going to assume he's playing until something happens that changes that.

Laurence Guy is the only unknown I think at this point. Should find out later this morning if he reports or continues his holdout.

Sounds like Jack Jones will be out there (no surprising at this point). BB declined to comment further on the legal situation, which is probably smart. Seems like they're going to assume he's playing until something happens that changes that.

Laurence Guy is the only unknown I think at this point. Should find out later this morning if he reports or continues his holdout.

Pats made the right decision with Jack Jones. exactly what I predicted would happen, happened. there was initial outrage followed by the public totally forgetting about it...

had the patriots cut him due to "moral outrage" someone like the Jets or Chiefs would pick him up and everyone would forget and call it a good "rehab story!"

Pats made the right decision with Jack Jones. exactly what I predicted would happen, happened. there was initial outrage followed by the public totally forgetting about it...

had the patriots cut him due to "moral outrage" someone like the Jets or Chiefs would pick him up and everyone would forget and call it a good "rehab story!"

All I can say is that Jones must be very, very important to the Patriots defense. This is like Lawrence Taylor forgiveness...

This seems like it was a very long off season, I’m so glad camp begins today.

What time today is the conditioning test? I assume in the afternoon and by personnel groups???

He did a stupid thing. He did not do something that hurt someone else. I find it funny that some here want to bring in a running back who admitted to beating the snot of his ex girlfriend, while wanting to immediately cut Jones.

I mean he took a gun to the airport theres no denying that. At best it's very dumb.

I mean I got in trouble for leaving sun lotion in my backpack. and once a subway sandwich set off the detector.
Why would an off the field mistake that he has not even been found guilty of cause him to be banished from a football team?
She he never be allowed to work anywhere in his life because he was accused?

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back