PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training camp starts July 25th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows what I am looking for.
Catnip to distract you for the next 16 days?

Or Perhaps

2018-10-17_16.37.37.gif

2 for one deal?

4Z6T.gif

As is the norm, Patriots quarterbacks and players recovering from injuries are among those who report for training camp earlier than the regular veteran reporting date (July 24). So that essentially means this is the final weekend for Brady to fill the tank with family/personal time before he begins the grind of his 20th season. That is how Brady has described his approach over the past two offseasons, which he believes allows him to be his best self in attacking all the demands of a football season. It worked well for him in 2018, and now with his 42nd birthday approaching Aug. 3, I can already envision his first motivational Instagram post/tweet as he makes his way to Gillette Stadium next week as part of the early reporting group. Those close to him describe him as being as excited as ever.

Report: Patriots QB Tom Brady 'as excited as ever' for 2019 NFL season

Football...

....please hurry...

Sincerely,

The World

You don't like wild cats?

That's sort of a concern right there for me. Don't get carried away with "that" Josh. I hope he is re-instated and kicks ass.

EDIT: ok so that's an old photo from 2017

As is the norm, Patriots quarterbacks and players recovering from injuries are among those who report for training camp earlier than the regular veteran reporting date (July 24). So that essentially means this is the final weekend for Brady to fill the tank with family/personal time before he begins the grind of his 20th season. That is how Brady has described his approach over the past two offseasons, which he believes allows him to be his best self in attacking all the demands of a football season. It worked well for him in 2018, and now with his 42nd birthday approaching Aug. 3, I can already envision his first motivational Instagram post/tweet as he makes his way to Gillette Stadium next week as part of the early reporting group. Those close to him describe him as being as excited as ever.

Report: Patriots QB Tom Brady 'as excited as ever' for 2019 NFL season

We are so fortunate that even after a 6th championship, we have a quarterback that still doesn't phone it in.

If we are fortunate enough to witness yet another competitive season from Brady, we are beyond blessed.

I think he plays this year and makes it through to the end. I think he'll get reinstated after week 2.
certainly hope this is true because our passing game is a lot better with Gordon but this silence is giving me serious doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots