PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp: Joint Practices with Detroit week thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn’s offensive line last year was weak and Stidham definitely had happy feet all season long. Outside of Davis, he has next to nothing to throw to.

When he is confident, his play elevates, but when he gets rattled, and he gets rattled easily, his play declines.

Auburn’s offensive line last year was weak and Stidham definitely had happy feet all season long. Outside of Davis, he has next to nothing to throw to.

When he is confident, his play elevates, but when he gets rattled, and he gets rattled easily, his play declines.
BB and Josh can fix that

Ja’Whaun Bentley - I literally heard nothing about his camp so far... He looked SO good last pre-season.

Then again, we don't hear much about LBs during TC, do we? Never thought about it until 4.35 AM today. Huh

Ja’Whaun Bentley - I literally heard nothing about his camp so far... He looked SO good last pre-season.

Then again, we don't hear much about LBs during TC, do we? Never thought about it until 4.35 AM today. Huh

I haven't heard much about Hightower either.

Which could be said about 90% of college and NFL QB's. We'll know something about his future about this time next year.

as expected for a young QB...a year at Belichick/McDaniels University will help him.

That's true of a lot of players. Bennett on his first day was a huge story and then I haven't heard much else since. And other players you almost forget are on the team and then everyone starts talking about them after a good practice.

You haven't heard anything from Lawrence Guy either.

I'm not concerned.

Not reading about someone is not a good or bad thing. It just means someone is doing their job.

It's often been said that the best compliment an OL can get is to never get mentioned.

8/6/2019

Berrios
mte6gzw3dh0oqvttgenx.jpg

Watson
mchg3mrmvjvneexkblit.jpg

Winovich
cpmwimyzkmi4cllkvkht.jpg

Boldon
rsexmhgxgszgs683gyrg.jpg

Bailey
pva8ywwjqv4uiu81yskn.jpg

Anderson
nr1mrdw931grgeyengfw.jpg

Dorsett
gu2obmheakzndgfwr6on.jpg

Jones
qbsqtcbcxsepsx70sbnm.jpg

Michel
xj0ek0rbtatfh6tbqlmb.jpg

Meyers
ncljwdk14dromxvqq1pp.jpg

Thuney, Dante
smvjhbezlz0wbdfwsdx1.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
Final practice before the first preseason game.

Should be fairly slow and soft hitting.

Thought Berrios was struggling what a beautiful catch. :confused:

Both can be true. Even the worst pro receivers make an occasional great grab.

Thought Berrios was struggling what a beautiful catch. :confused:

The past 2-3 days he's done well..he's got to do more and more often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick