PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PATRIOTS TRAINING CAMP Training Camp Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmm ... didn't know that this mimicking included giving up a TD ... during the opponent's opening drive ... of a PO game ... at home ... on 3RD down ... and TEN ... from your 12-yard line ... then allowing another easy 3rd-down conversion during the 4th quarter to effectively close the window on any realistic comeback ... yeah I don't think Rich Little has anything to worry about from Terry...

Nice to see Harry starting to make plays in camp...hope he can carry that over to a game!!!
Agree but remember he made plays in camp last year then had to be schemed in order to get the ball in his hands when the games counted. That said, he was also injured, so hopefully that played a part in him getting Tank Ass Syndrome more than anything else.

Based on reports only I am getting less worried about the OL and DL , however I still have depth worries over WR/TE and the linebackers. Thats about as technical as I can get , just a gut feeling !

Expected. Not surprised Folk is better.

Seems like Rohrwasser has a cannon but is unfortunately inconsistent. Shades of Bojorquez.

Seems like Rohrwasser has a cannon but is unfortunately inconsistent. Shades of Bojorquez.
Give me >44 consistency vs « the potential to make a 58 ».

Isn’t Rohrwasser dealing with an alleged injury though?

Yet Bojorquez has the punting job for the Bills..

Good to hear some positives on Jennings front. Hightower double that can play in space could come in handy.

(the only player i saw BB giving fist bump as a rookie before TC even began :) )

Yet Bojorquez has the punting job for the Bills..

Yep. Just saying that the inconsistency while having a cannon leg was what created the Boj situation in the first place.

Hmmm ... didn't know that this mimicking included giving up a TD ... during the opponent's opening drive ... of a PO game ... at home ... on 3RD down ... and TEN ... from your 12-yard line ... then allowing another easy 3rd-down conversion during the 4th quarter to effectively close the window on any realistic comeback ... yeah I don't think Rich Little has anything to worry about from Terry...
Yea all I remember about Brooks last year is him getting constantly toasted in coverage.

then you cut him. If he is not worth his salary- you cut him. Does he think he will get more than a new deal with the pats after last season and this summer?

I don't believe they are going to even bother trying to renegotiate Sanu's contract. There's no point. They have plenty of cap space currently and probably don't want to bother since he missed the time last season. He's essentially on a "Prove-it" deal.

Sounds like it was a good day for Sanu. He beat Gilmore in both of their 1-on-1 matchups.

Expected. Not surprised Folk is better.
Do you
1) Cut Rohrwasser, but re-sign him to PS
2) cut him and turn the page
3) IR him, if the injury is valid

Do you
1) Cut Rohrwasser, but re-sign him to PS
2) cut him and turn the page
3) IR him, if the injury is valid

(2) Turn the page. Just because NE has been much better than avg at finding VG to great kickers, doesn’t mean they should be expected to be at 100%. I suppose you can get him on the PS if you feel there is improvement, but I’m fine with moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back