PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Deadline is approaching. Will the Patriots make a move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the chat!

But let me stop you right here to say this: 49ers are the worse franchise in the league nowadays

- Chip Kelly is a complet fraud

- Trent Baalke got rid of the 2nd best coach in the NFL because of his Ego

-Jed York is a complete moron.

Mike Vrabel rejected the offer to become a DC there, just so you see how dysfunctional the organization is now. I hope to God that Jimmy doesnt end up there

Hi, thanks for the education, i'm not following this team very closely, to be honest ;). By "great organization", i was refering to the history/fanbase/potential of the franchise, and in this scenario of a trade/HC nomination, McDaniels + Jimmy G + maybe 2 or 3 teammates (i.e. getting rid of Kelly / Kaep) would be part of the rebuilding process, but I'm not aware enough of what happens in this organization to tell accurately if those fixes would be enough to turn the destiny of the franchise around. They would probably need to move on from their GM simultaneously in order to cement/not to jeopardize the rebuilding, but besides their terrible 20 year record in picking/developing QBs, i thought they had some overall decent drafts, at least until Harbaugh was fired and half of their roster were deserting the sinking ship.

From your point of view, would SF be even worse than Cleveland for Jimmy ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back