PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Top Eagles Board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aluminum seats

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Sorry to create a thread with a question, but over time I've found that reading other fans' boards after the Pats rip their hearts out can actually be more fun than here (here is great, of course, but their tears are delicious as the saying goes). I've probably read a half a dozen game threads from the last super bowl alone.

All a long way of saying I'm not sure I'm seeing the main board for eagles fans? There's a bunch I've googled to, but they all seem so sparsely populated and lame. Can anyone link? Thanks in advance, I can't be the only one.

Sorry to create a thread with a question, but over time I've found that reading other fans' boards after the Pats rip their hearts out can actually be more fun than here (here is great, of course, but their tears are delicious as the saying goes). I've probably read a half a dozen game threads from the last super bowl alone.

All a long way of saying I'm not sure I'm seeing the main board for eagles fans? There's a bunch I've googled to, but they all seem so sparsely populated and lame. Can anyone link? Thanks in advance, I can't be the only one.
You won't find them as the Iggles Fans literacy rate is somewhere between The Sudan and Ivory Coast.

From one of their boards:

hat-giants-jacket-cowboys-shirt-redskins-no-rings-eagles-rt-3412979.png

I spent 30 minutes looking and I found a bunch, all sparse and barely literate.

It's the eagles board where you have to register to view the team forum. That's the only one I could find that has posters.

Eagles Message Board

They haven't banned the stupid annoying pats trolls on that board. So you should be able to join the board. You have to wait for your account to be activated by an admin before you can view the eagles section of the forum.

It's the eagles board where you have to register to view the team forum. That's the only one I could find that has posters.

Eagles Message Board

They haven't banned the stupid annoying pats trolls on that board. So you should be able to join the board. You have to wait for your account to be activated by an admin before you can view the eagles section of the forum.
Thanks. Registration feels like an effort, but prob worth it

Not only the direct opponent but the forums for those in AFC East and other rivals too. Been reading the GDT of our SBs and other big wins for awhile. It’s a mix of the usual cheatriots nonsense, denial and acceptance at our greatness and how we own them

Not only the direct opponent but the forums for those in AFC East and other rivals too. Been reading the GDT of our SBs and other big wins for awhile. It’s a mix of the usual cheatriots nonsense, denial and acceptance at our greatness and how we own them

I love reading other teams game threads for our games whether we are playing them or not, especially the Jets and Steelers fans. It is great fun watching their excitement as the Pats seem to be losing and then their rage and inevitable excuses as the Pats come back and then bitterness and resignation when thy say there is no hope until Brady and Bellichick are gone. Many of their fans are so beaten down that they are very cautious to cheer and warn others not to get their hopes up no matter how bad it looks for the Pats. I also could not find a decent Eagles board.

Last edited:
I love reading other teams game threads for our games whether we are playing them or not, especially the Jets and Steelers fans. It is great fun watching their excitement as the Pats seem to be losing and then their rage and inevitable excuses as the Pats come back and then bitterness and resignation when thy say there is no hope until Brady and Bellichick are gone. Many of their fans are so beaten down that they are very cautious to cheer and warn others not to get their hopes up no matter how bad it looks for the Pats. I also could not find a decent Eagles board.

My personal favourite is going to the clots forum because of this guy named buffalo34. He keeps predicting the Pats are going to come back and win even though they're losing. It's amusing and it ticks off clots fans.

The Steelers board is hillarious when they lose

17866076.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots