PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Toney for Harry anybody?

And I am pointing out he was the very last pick of the first round and he played quite a bit last year. You are not alone, but having the last pick in the first round make the team and play three seasons, while not great, certainly isn't anywhere near as bad as many of the posters here make it out to be.
It could actually be worse that the Pats insisted on putting that waste of talent on the team for 3 years, let along giving him so many snaps last season. I don't know what you were watching because that guy blows.

When we picked up Moss, Dillon etc. and they were a problem child on another team. It was because they could not take the constant losing. They were competitors but wanted to win.
This guy appears to be none of that unless Judge knows something different and it does not cost us much.
But my initial reaction is No Thanks

Never has there been so much talk for so little contribution/compensation. How many discussions does it take to say “ok we’ll give you a 7th round “conditional” pick for him”… Spare us the suspense already!
Not to mention the amount of Toney videos I just passed.

I'd trade Harry for one of those balls of rubber bands, but I'd probably have to sweeten the deal.
papers staples GIF

It could actually be worse that the Pats insisted on putting that waste of talent on the team for 3 years, let along giving him so many snaps last season. I don't know what you were watching because that guy blows.

Not to mention the amount of Toney videos I just passed.
I do want to compliment you. You made at least three posts and never brought up Tom Brady once. One day at a time.

I do want to compliment you. You made at least three posts and never brought up Tom Brady once. One day at a time.
Seriously, it's that kind of nonsense that makes this place less than it could be. It's like an invitation to trolls.
You got the separate thread that you wanted so stop your damn whining about Brady.

Seriously, it's that kind of nonsense that makes this place less than it could be. It's like an invitation to trolls.
You got the separate thread that you wanted so stop your damn whining about Brady.
It is the negative completely anti patriots crap you post that ruins this board. Go back to the Tompa forum, we get you hate the patriots cuz they let your man crush leave.

When we picked up Moss, Dillon etc. and they were a problem child on another team. It was because they could not take the constant losing. They were competitors but wanted to win.
This guy appears to be none of that unless Judge knows something different and it does not cost us much.
But my initial reaction is No Thanks
WR from the Eagles Jalen Reagor soot your fancy? Watch his TCU tape. Was a phenom
Eagles did not use him right. Change of scenery ? Harry for Reagor? Can play ST....Not so much for Harry.
DW Toys

WR from the Eagles Jalen Reagor soot your fancy? Watch his TCU tape. Was a phenom
Eagles did not use him right. Change of scenery ? Harry for Reagor? Can play ST....Not so much for Harry.
DW Toys
What would he cost? would we gain or lose cap space? If we don’t lose cap I’d say it’s worth a shot.

DW Toys

Jalen Reagor sucks. Fecals fans & press alike despise him and constantly remind Howie that he ignored Justin Jefferson for him.

But he's still > Harry.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back