PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom's NY cold water walk up for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty sweet place.

Love that they, on the picture only featuring Tom and Gisele, say "Tom Brady, left". So you don't misstake the two

its a bit too marbly and cold for my taste. some wedge of money to buy though. Rather something limestone in paris myself. Eurotrash was always a crowd I flock to anyway.

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty sweet place.

Love that they, on the picture only featuring Tom and Gisele, say "Tom Brady, left". So you don't misstake the two
I thought you meant Coughlin,'s place...screw the Hackensack Midgets.

One of the comments on that article:

"I'd rather rent Gisele"

LOL I had to laugh

Must have a crappy kitchen if they didn't show once.

I may be a bit overboard on reading up on Gisele and what she has said/done in the press but if you push the "Brazilian Supermodel" sterotype, tabloid nonsense, $700m net worth stuff aside, she strikes me as a well-rounded, intelligent, business-savvy, family-oriented, passionate woman.

Keep in mind- she found out 2 1/2 months into her relationship with TB that Bridget Moynihan was knocked up w/ TB's kid. She could have dropped him like a bad habit- but she stayed with him. That gives me a sense for what kind of person she is.

I may be a bit overboard on reading up on Gisele and what she has said/done in the press but if you push the "Brazilian Supermodel" sterotype, tabloid nonsense, $700m net worth stuff aside, she strikes me as a well-rounded, intelligent, business-savvy, family-oriented, passionate woman.

Keep in mind- she found out 2 1/2 months into her relationship with TB that Bridget Moynihan was knocked up w/ TB's kid. She could have dropped him like a bad habit- but she stayed with him. That gives me a sense for what kind of person she is.

"Hi, I'm Tom Brady and I have Direct TV... Hi, I'm Tom Brady with a knocked-up ex-girlfriend and I have cable..."

Nope, not seeing the big difference there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back