PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tommy Kardashian Tampers

Except you hardly post on the main board, which suggests you switched teams…
Do you honestly care, though? What effect does it have on your life?

Rodney tells Brady to take off the skirt:

That was about 2 inches away from a season ending knee shot. Looks like you taken up searching history to find faults with Brady. Yeah you're a true Pats fan through and through. What a phony

That was about 2 inches away from a season ending knee shot. Looks like you taken up searching history to find faults with Brady. Yeah you're a true Pats fan through and through. What a phony
Brady doesn't play for the Patriots, son.

Brady doesn't play for the Patriots, son.
Are you off the meds? You just keep repeating the same thing over and over and your attempts at 'humor' aren't quite getting there.

Are you off the meds? You just keep repeating the same thing over and over and your attempts at 'humor' aren't quite getting there.
You mad bro?

No attempts at humor, just pointing out that having a section dedicated to a guy who plays for another team is dumb.

Not at all I'm just tired of adding trolls to my ignore list.
This section of the Patriots forum, The Tom Brady Forum, is the troll, not me.

This section of the forum, The Tom Brady Forum, is the troll not me.
You are correct if you mean that having to even create a section to allow for such conversations is ridiculous. It's too bad so many of you aren't able to handle anything other than BB ballwashing in the main forum.

You are correct if you mean that having to even create a section to allow for such conversations is ridiculous. It's too bad so many of you aren't able to handle anything other than BB ballwashing in the main forum.
There you go again. BB is the Patriots' coach. Tom Brady is the Bucs QB. You want to yuck it up over Brady go to the Bucs forum.

You are a troll
Pointing out how dumb it is to have a section of a Patriots forum dedicated to another team's player is not trolling.

Pointing out that having a section of a Patriots forum dedicated to another team's player is not trolling.
I'm starting to think you are correct. You aren't trolling. You are too stupid.

Richard Sherman, who played with Brady last year, was in a podcast earlier this week and said that Brady likes to take what the defense gives him in the short passing game, whereas Wilson likes to take a lot of deep shots. Sherman was effectively saying Brady is dink and dunk….

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back