PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Kardashian, nthe Executive Director

It's weird but we all know that Brady is a weird guy.
Brady has been called a family man. Then he talks about parenting, while says his family has all this paid help to do the parenting. That is not weird in wealthy families. But it sure isn't saying he is a family man. However Brady probably considers himself the family.

Lol

I hate to post this score but I can't figure out how the Pats can win. So many areas to fix in one week, they had multiple weeks to fix and last week is what we got.

Steelers 20
Pats 16

Let's Go Pats win this one.

I usually had Saturday and Sunday off back in my working days. Unless I was on call. Then they had me 24/7 for a week.

Unlike Gisele, my wife didn't mind my work schedule.

Thanks for following me. So I was wrong guessing a score. The last 6 1/2 minutes save the Pats. The defense played a great game for the Pats. Mac Jones is still a question mark this season like the Pats offense. Hopefully improvement is coming. Go Pats. I hoped for a better start but after the pre season I realized we were in trouble. First two games have shown this trouble.

Brady has been called a family man. Then he talks about parenting, while says his family has all this paid help to do the parenting. That is not weird in wealthy families. But it sure isn't saying he is a family man. However Brady probably considers himself the family.
Why do people care about this stuff? You're qualifying his fatherhood... why? He's an NFL quarterback, isn't that the point as far as we're concerned? There's no indication whatsoever that Brady's a bad guy off the field... as a parent, as a family man. He apparently is having marital problems, which isn't uncommon, but he lives his entire life under a microscope so it plays out publicly like a drama. I'm only interested in the quarterback, I can't be bothered with the rest of it.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back