PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not our fault you didn't have a better draft pick. Who in the world would have known he'd be as good as he is?

I'd thank god, but there isn't one.

Go Pats! :rocker:

I can second that.

No god would see the Fins go 0-7 and have my 3 favorite players be either injured or traded. (Chambers, Brown, Bell.)

Well, till then, Joe Montana is better by far, face facts. 5 Super Bowls BIATCH

Riiiiiiight, you just keep telling yourself that. And since I was bron in 78 I only really remember 2 of them, and the last one was what? 11 years ago. Boy, you SHOWED ME!! I know the Pats Dynasty will end someday, but I think I will enjoy the present.
As far as Montana goes. Stupid argument, and who cares? Are they playing together? NO. Is Brady's career over? No. Will Brady probably get yet another ring, and maybe more? Yes.
Oh you pooy sad little 9er fan, I know you have nothing worthwile to talk about in San Fran, but this kinda weak. I would offer you a hug, but I just remembered where your from.
Sorry, pal, I don't go that way.

I can second that.

No god would see the Fins go 0-7 and have my 3 favorite players be either injured or traded. (Chambers, Brown, Bell.)

Also, no god would have made those orange pumpkin jereys thefins where, YIKES!

Sorry to break the news but, Joe Montana>Tom Brady

49er's history>Patriots history

SORRY!

Maybe now, but not when he's all done in 6-8 yrs.

Tom Brady>Joe Montana

Patriots history>49er's history :rocker:

But even if he does surpass Joe & the 49ers, you won't accept it anyway, would you?

Hhhhmmmm?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I agree that the orange ones are ugly, but the aqua jerseys and the white jerseys.... B-E-A-YOUTIFUL!

Alll I worry about is somebody thinking they have to "update" the unis. Look how bad the Vkings, Cards and Falcons look. And they would probably try to make the Dolphin cool, make it a close up with big nasty teeth.
"THAT'S NOT SNOWFLAKE!!!"

The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted, and the 49ers are not.

Two words:

CARMEN POLICY

"They never would have won them if they weren't cap cheats..."

PFnV

Laurinaitis (who, in my mind is the best ILB prospect this year) is not worth a top 5 pick unless he is allowed to wear his dad's shoulder pads.

The pick won't be a top 5 pick, it will end up being around 9-11. Keep in mind that the Niners will eventually get Alex Smith back and if you look at their schedule the rest of the way, it's not that tough. I see them finishing around 6-10 or 7-9.

Whatever, you guys think you have this the Super Bowl for sure this year but when you dont win it I will be RIGHT back here. The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted. If you think that one game the Pats got caught for was the only game they cheated in? No. If you dobelieve it was the only game they cheat in, then you should be shot square on between your eyes with a combat shotgun. Billichick is a cheater, plain and simple.

49ers History>Pats History

Here's your proof:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TEDnG4FCHk

Alll I worry about is somebody thinking they have to "update" the unis. Look how bad the Vkings, Cards and Falcons look. And they would probably try to make the Dolphin cool, make it a close up with big nasty teeth.
"THAT'S NOT SNOWFLAKE!!!"

Yeah I prefer old uniforms. While I actully think the Vikings, Cardinals and Falcons unis all look better, the best ones are the oldies like Pittsburgh, Chicago and Oakland.

In addition to Tom, I count 10 other Californians (High School) on the roster. That's enough to field a line-up, though three play defense. Can you name them? Texans and Floridians trail in numbers. Strangely, I couldn't find any New Englanders.

All of you Patriots fans should praise the Bay Area of California for spawning such a good QB, in fact he should play for his home team, the 49ers.

No thanks, we're happy with him so far. For the record, how the hell did Cal-Berkeley not get this kid out of high school?

Whatever, you guys think you have this the Super Bowl for sure this year but when you dont win it I will be RIGHT back here. The Patriots Super Bowls are tainted. If you think that one game the Pats got caught for was the only game they cheated in? No. If you dobelieve it was the only game they cheat in, then you should be shot square on between your eyes with a combat shotgun. Billichick is a cheater, plain and simple.

49ers History>Pats History

Here's your proof:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_TEDnG4FCHk

God, you're comical. What's your explanation for the 7-0 Pats reign of THIS year? How about the 27 Brady TDs? The league has been far enough up this team's collective rectum (good band name, that,) that if ANYBODY in the league isn't cheating, it's the Pats.

What's great about reading your pathetic a priori excuses, is that I know there are still ***clowns throughout the league and the media who believe this.

Know what that means? We keep playing with that chip on our shoulder.

That sound you heard emanating from every living room and bar in the country when we dismantled the Chargers is the collective "oh ohhhhh" of a league that knows it has become the prey.

By the way, try to keep that first rounder in the top 5 for us, would you guys?

Oh, and good luck with that return to greatness. With luck, you'll be our NFC sacrificial lamb one year.

A little etiquette thing: we're sort of past the "wahhhhhhhh they cheated" discussion here. You can asterisk your heart out, and I know you will, given you're the fan of a subpar team. But memories are just memories, and this season demonstrates conclusively, even for nimrods such as yourself, that the Patriots are indeed the same team someone feared to play every Sunday during the last 7 NFL seasons.

They didn't fear the camera, my deluded friend... Yes, everybody steals signals. Yes, the Pats got caught getting them on tape. No, you don't get a "get out of sucking free" card as a result.

The 9ers still suck, and have done for a very long time now.

And nobody in his right mind believes the Pats won "because" of the camera thing... but believe what you want. Doubt what you want.

CARMEN POLICY WAS A SALARY CAP CHEAT!!!!

The niners never won a super bowl. At all. Not really.

And they're not in a position to win one now, either.

Have a nice day,

PFnV

:rocker:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, and Aqua, that pic in your sig looks like a goddam orange juice carton.

The 49ers have been greater FAR longer than the Pats have been. The Pats always SUCKED before 2001. The 49ers were dominant 1980 to 2002. Until the Pats do that, dont talk to me.

3* SB's for those Pats

The 49ers have been greater FAR longer than the Pats have been. The Pats always SUCKED before 2001. The 49ers were dominant 1980 to 2002. Until the Pats do that, dont talk to me.

3* SB's for those Pats

Dimwit. Kraft bought the team in '94, and as owner he's only had two losing seasons in 13 years.

The team has only had two bottom-of-the-barrel periods - the late 60's/early70's, and the early 90's.

The only time a 49ers troll should EVER talk trash here is if his team is actually good. IF you were smart, you'd be ashamed to show your face here.

How's tully I can't play the run banta cain working out for you guys?
Yes and the hall of famer you spent all that money on you could buy a small country.

Oh yes Nate something I think his name was is he winning you games earning that dough?

Face it sir we are a D Y N A S T Y of the modern cap era, every year they take and strip us down but we always build back up.

That's why the league can't stand us sir.

As far as your 49ers are concerned you better hope that Joe staley is the second coming of John Runyan because with that top 5 pick we got from you guys we can flip it to 3 quality starters easily.

It's ok though watch those old niner highlight videos ignore the transexual cheerleaders and the coaches intercepting signals from the other team that some people around your team at that time admitted.

Ignore the salary cap that was way over the limit here Steve this is your contract and meet this guy in the parking lot for the rest of your bonus don't tell anyone.

Yeah don't talk to me about cheating pal, Your whole team your 53 man roster your IR your pup your freaking practice squad doesn't equal in a trade the worth of one Tom Brady.

That is the facts.

3* SB's for those Pats

The 49ers were NEVER dominant!

The 49ers NEVER won a super bowl!

CARMEN POLICY WAS A SALARY CAP CHEAT!

Take away salary cap cheating, and you see the 49ers for what they really are - a team that's good for nothing except trading with, so you can get a high draft pick.

There's fool's gold in them thar hills!!!

MWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

PFnV

They didn't need him. They selected the immortal QB Giovanni Carmazzi with pick #65 in the third round that year. And then just to cover themselves they took the equally immortal Tim Rattay in the 7th. :rolleyes:

LOL....When you REALLY think about that.....its just amazing!

Carmen Policy: Scott, we'll give you Carmazzi ANNNND Rattay for Brady. Whaddaya say?

Scott Pioli: You just made coffee come out my nose.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back