PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady TV Show? (mod edit: "Tom vs Time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really enjoying the series.
Too be honest I usually love any production involving an athlete and how they prepare for their craft and bond with teammates.

I have a son. Sorry if I'm not crying like a meteor is coming to strike earth over a "the kid was annoying" comment. That's really all it comes down to. That'll be my last comment on this so we don't drag it out another 5 pages

So you wouldn't be upset at all, if some dude decided to tell the thousands of people listening to him that your 5 year old son, that they have never even met, was a little brat? Keep in mind, you son didn't do anything to this person, but for some reason your 5 year old is now a talking point from some radio sports jock.

Episode 3 was my favorite so far. I wish these were twice as long. I love this. Montana is beautiful.

Loved the ragging on Edelman.

Could Tom be any cuter with his kids? Good grief.

In any sport one mark of a great athlete is the ability to enhance the play of those around you.
Not all great athletes have had this ability - those that have have enhanced their chances of earning a championship.
Brady not only makes those around him better but he works hard at it.

Putting together and releasing a season retrospective before the season is even over is pretty risky. He’ll come out looking stupid if we lose this week.

And is kissing your kids on the mouth a regional thing or something?

This is so ridiculous I don't know where to start.

1. You would probably complain if it came out in the dead of summer so please spare me with the "it's risky". The game on Sunday will not revolve around this special.

2. I'd rather see a father kiss his kids than hit them or be an absentee dad sleeping around with multiple women like other NFL players do all the time. Glad to see Brady have love for his son. A loved boy is a confident, respectful man. If you have a problem with it that's your fault, not his.

So you wouldn't be upset at all, if some dude decided to tell the thousands of people listening to him that your 5 year old son, that they have never even met, was a little brat? Keep in mind, you son didn't do anything to this person, but for some reason your 5 year old is now a talking point from some radio sports jock.
Yea I'd be upset. It's my son. If someone said some **** about your kid, I wouldn't care. Who are you or your kid to me? Big deal

Episode 3 was dope of course.
Thoughts:

It will be interesting to see how many QBs start training with pads and a helmet on because the GOAT does. The dude demands perfection from his guys in mid July.

Brady loves his teammates
Brady loves his kids
Brady loves his job

What you'll see & hear from mediots (and even some "fans":

Brady & Jules argue a lot
Brady caused Jules's injury because he was going full tilt in July and was arguing about his training regimen
Brady kisses his kids on the lips
Brady is an ******* and only cares about *his* job and no one else.

Last edited:
Putting together and releasing a season retrospective before the season is even over is pretty risky. He’ll come out looking stupid if we lose this week.

The last episode will be out before the SB is even played... So i'd imagine filming stopped for this when the playoffs started

giphy.gif

Meh...they're grasping.

Just watched episode 3. Ge best one yet, the male bonding was great and seeing how close he is with his kids shows what kind of father he is. Kissing his kids like that is something I can relate to as I grew up like that and I do that to my daughter all the time.
Can't wait for episode 4 to come out !

Damn Brady for being a guy that tries to be a good dad, loves his kids and shows them affection. These are the same people that saw no problem in the beating Adrian Peterson gave one of his kids that he only saw once a year.

Anybody notice when Brady says he leads by love and kindness (or something like that) and not fear and denigration?

I grew up in that family. Hugs, kisses (yes Dad on the lips to this day) and always I love you's for greetings and goodbyes. So, I see this as normal. I remember when I went to college and my parents would visit - when Dad saw me he gave me a huge hug and kissed me and said "I love you, I miss you" and it would completely freak my roommates out, but I always beleived that their reactions came more from envy of what they didn't have or have ever seen within their own families, not that they thought we were freaks.

Brady had a similar issue a couple of Training Camps ago when the media snapped him and his Dad kissing on the lips. I shrugged it off as typical but Twitter made all kinds of perverted remarks. Brady, like me, is just passing down when he grew up with. I for one and thankful to have this type or relationship with both my parents. I always felt very confident and secure in whatever I did because I knew how much they loved me and supported me. Now, I am not suggesting kisses and hugs and I love you's are necessary to feel that type of love and support but I am suggesting there is zero wrong with it and it didn't make me into some sort or pervert of creep, LOL!

Anybody notice when Brady says he leads by love and kindness (or something like that) and not fear and denigration?

He practices what he preaches. A nice and loving man and father. Everyone loves him, there’s never a mean word about him from anyone that has played with him .... ever. You can’t fake it, he’s genuine. As someone else said, I rather a father love and kisses his kids than never be there and beats them. Whoever has a problem with that is ignorant. The world doesn’t revolve around them.

Brady should’ve never released this series, or at least allowed the filming of his family. Instead of everyone raving about his drive, talking about the awesome banter between team mates, or the exchanges with the coaches, or OMG Tom WTF are you doing on a bicycle that fast on a MTN trail without protection on your arm and shoulder?!?! We are instead talking about how a man shows affection towards his children. Un****ingbelievable.

Brady should’ve never released this series, or at least allowed the filming of his family. Instead of everyone raving about his drive, talking about the awesome banter between team mates, or the exchanges with the coaches, or OMG Tom WTF are you doing on a bicycle that fast on a MTN trail without protection on your arm and shoulder?!?! We are instead talking about how a man shows affection towards his children. Un****ingbelievable.

I like this series. It’s like a living autobiography. Haters are going to hate no matter what. I see a hardworking man and loving father, anyone that sees it differently is already biased towards him to begin with.

I wouldn’t have dealt with it nearly as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back