PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady still loves us

lancerman

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

“I had an incredible 20 years (in New England),” Brady replied. “Really, an incredible 20 years. I wouldn’t change anything over the course of 20 years. That was magical, and all the relationships I developed, those shaped me into who I am as a person, as a player. My kids were born in Boston. I have great affection for the city and for everything that Boston has meant to me and my family — and all of New England, not just Boston.”

Doesn't love us that much . . . because he left us. Actions > Words.
That's how I felt originally back in March, but he was a free agent this is a business and ultimately not just Tom but BB as well decided it was time to move on.

“I had an incredible 20 years (in New England),” Brady replied. “Really, an incredible 20 years. I wouldn’t change anything over the course of 20 years. That was magical, and all the relationships I developed, those shaped me into who I am as a person, as a player. My kids were born in Boston. I have great affection for the city and for everything that Boston has meant to me and my family — and all of New England, not just Boston.”

Who cares if he loves us or not.

Also: “You won’t catch me dead living in the Northeast anymore.” Anyone with a brain knows that this quote was a dig.

Doesn't love us that much . . . because he left us. Actions > Words.
He'll only return to New England to accept awards.

He'll private jet in, helicopter over the Johnny Foxboro's.....grab his award...smile for the cameras.......plug TB12's latest non-FDA approved eternal youth elixir.......plant a big kiss on Krafty......then chopper back to his awaiting jet where Alex will have the massage table ready for high altitude action.
2 hours max.

Last edited:
Meanwhile.....

"He's a great man. A great leader. A great person. A great friend," Brady said of Arians, whom he got to know when Arians retired briefly and worked in broadcasting in 2018. "He's very loyal. He's just got a great way about communicating effectively with everybody around here."

Tom Brady says everybody wants to win Super Bowl for Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians (espn.com)

Correct me if I'm wrong...
Brady's typical Belichick props were always limited to ...."Bill's a great coach".......with the occasional add in..."I'm just a worker here"

Those are nice sentiments by Tom and I am sure heartfelt given everything he accomplished here. But I do not need nor want him to love ME. It was never personal on that level. He was simply the QB that played for MY team for 20 years and for that I am forever grateful for the memories he gave me to last a lifetime. He will always be my favorite player simply because of the excellence on the field that he displayed for 20 years as a Pat and now continues to display as a Buc. I will always root for him on and off the field. He has truly been an inspiration.

Tom Brady still loves us​

tenor.gif

Last edited:
"The laundry is currently in the offseason, but I like having another easy rooting interest in the interim. Nobody should have an issue with that."

In theory. :whistle:

Last edited:
Couldn't care less if he loves boston or not. He helped us win superbowls and become the greatest NFL dynasty ever........Also, I'm not his scorned ex gf so I'm able to appreciate that and not take petty digs at him because he left for another team.

The amount of fans who are so bitter about Brady leaving and hate him now while still following his every move, dissecting his quotes, and writing novels in literally every thread about him is sheer hilarity. PEAK stalking your ex behavior while your ex doesn’t know you exist. Couldn’t be me

The amount of fans who are so bitter about Brady leaving and hate him now while still following his every move, dissecting his quotes, and writing novels in literally every thread about him is sheer hilarity. PEAK stalking your ex behavior while your ex doesn’t know you exist. Couldn’t be me
I appreciate everything Tom did for our organization. My "love" for TB12 started waning as soon as he became "TB12" and all that BS with Alex G... Selling his "concussion water", and eating Avocado Toast, and jamming his "method" down everyones throat. "Tom vs. Time" has to be one of the most objectively vomit-inducing documentaries ever made. He honestly turned into an un-relatable weirdo in my eyes that I had zero connection with as a fan. That said I have SO many great memories of him on the field so of course theres some residual man-crush going on.

Do I want him to win the Super Bowl? Yes! But it has as much to do with not liking the Chiefs as it does loving TB12 and Gronk. For example, when he played Drew Brees and the Saints I was completely indifferent to who won. I actually thought it was nice to watch that game with two all-time-great QBs and just enjoy it... Not that the QB play was anything spectacular in that game.

Here is the point. It puts you in a bit of a weird position as a fan. You love / still kind of love TB12, but he left our team in a really bad position (OK, of course BB/Kraft responsible too), so you are bitter and happy for him at the same time as a fan. I bet theres a lot more people that feel "torn" like this than on one side (love him unconditionally) or the other (hate him).

It’s mostly the guys who were saying he was “cooked” and “done” after 2019. I would say “last season,” but that’s already over for us.

Also: “You won’t catch me dead living in the Northeast anymore.” Anyone with a brain knows that this quote was a dig.
He's from Cali the northeast weather sucks compared to Cali I dont see that as a dig at all. ************ a lot of you need more mental toughness

Meanwhile.....

"He's a great man. A great leader. A great person. A great friend," Brady said of Arians, whom he got to know when Arians retired briefly and worked in broadcasting in 2018. "He's very loyal. He's just got a great way about communicating effectively with everybody around here."

Tom Brady says everybody wants to win Super Bowl for Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Bruce Arians (espn.com)

Correct me if I'm wrong...
Brady's typical Belichick props were always limited to ...."Bill's a great coach".......with the occasional add in..."I'm just a worker here"
He actually said many times he is the best coach in the history about Bill.

You really nailed that take that he’d embarrass himself in Tampa Bay.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back