PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady reportedly wants two more Superbowls

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not new news. In one of the documentaries early in his career one of the journalists said his goal was 7 super bowls.

This is not new news. In one of the documentaries early in his career one of the journalists said his goal was 7 super bowls.
Seven means even more now too since he can pass Pittsburgh and get a 3peat same season. This Sunday comes first though.

Even if this is true if Brady wins this year and next year I don't see him retiring.

He also said his goal is to play until his mid 40s; probably to prove his TB12 method works. So even if he wins this year and next to get 7 I don't think he'll be calling it quits after that.

If he said that he probably said it assuming he would not achieve it within the next 2 years.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but according to the info Brady told his wife at the start of the season he wants two more!

Tom Brady to wife Gisele Bündchen: 'Two more Super Bowls'

Eyeing a 3peat or to pass ****burgh possibly?
37174.jpg

twernt Shure

It's just amazing to me. This guy sets really high goals and achieves them. He's the ultimate winner.
Agreed. Scary thing is most people I would call batshit crazy for thinking they can win 7, but you cant help but believe Brady.

He’s playing until 45

Agreed. Scary thing is most people I would call batshit crazy for thinking they can win 7, but you cant help but believe Brady.

Well I'll be honest, that doc I watched was from 2005, probably sportscentury I can't remember which one it was, but when I heard that Brady wanted to win 7 I just thought that was rediculous, why would he even think that. But really, Tommy thinks anything's possible and he's relentless in going after it. He's not like most cats.

If he wins this year, 8 is not out if the question.

If we beat the Eagles, 2018 will be our best shot at 7, with Edelman and Hightower coming back alone, then theres Cannon, Valentine, etc, Cooks 2nd yr in the system, Dorsett with full offseason, fingers crossed Marty stays maybe restructures, my ideal '18 offense

Brady
Gronk
Bennett
Cooks (2nd year in the system)
Edelman
Hogan
Amendola
Dorsett with full offseason
Mitchell

Well that sucks. That means he's going to retire next year. I had hoped he'd make it to his goal of playing at 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case