PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady has a new partner, announcement made today

Ok I forgot this may have stemmed from a Mac vs Zappe disagreement. But personal-type attacks are not cool. BTW I'm on team Zappe. I think he should start until he fails.

He's trolling and is easily triggered. Likes to dish it out but can't take it. F*ck him.

Logic seldom registers with @venecol , who routinely accuses others of his own transgressions: trolling, and getting "easily triggered." That's especially true re. anything having to do with his personal deity, TB12.

I admit some people come to the Brady forum to troll which I find stupid. If you're no longer a Brady fan then why bother to come here? However I don't see the original post as trolling...it's pretty much stating fact "Tom joining up with former tennis great Kim Clijsters to buy major-league pickleball franchise: Apparently, she is very bright and talented. She also has money!"
Read the thread title and think about it. He thinks he's slick, but he's just an idiot. BTW, he actually looks like the triggered dude I post.

Read the thread title and think about it. He thinks he's slick, but he's just an idiot. BTW, he actually looks like the triggered dude I post.

You have a pretty active imagination. Too bad it's not creative enough to entertain. ;)

Ok I forgot this may have stemmed from a Mac vs Zappe disagreement. But personal-type attacks are not cool. BTW I'm on team Zappe. I think he should start until he fails.

No, @venecol somehow got the idea I'm an anti-Brady troll, which I'm not, and has been on the warpath against me ever since. I think. Or maybe he's just an angry person. Whatever, it's OK.

As for Zappe vs. Mac: I just think it's all premature, but if Zappe somehow ends up the best option to win (which I have serious doubts about), I'd be onboard with that.

Lebron is invested in the league too. Like him or hate him he has proven to be business savy
Brady likes to be the best ...
So why not overtake LeChoad on the hate list.

Brady likes to be the best ...
So why not overtake LeChoad on the hate list.
He already is lol
Someone put a map out on the most hated athletes last year and TB12 was the leader by wide margin

He already is lol
Someone put a map out on the most hated athletes last year and TB12 was the leader by wide margin
Wow ....
I thought a switch to the Bucs might help ... guess not.
1665700342035.png

Logic seldom registers with @venecol , who routinely accuses others of his own transgressions: trolling, and getting "easily triggered." That's especially true re. anything having to do with his personal deity, TB12.

You should have seen Venocol's posts in the covid thread and how easily he got triggered....LMAO

Wow ....
I thought a switch to the Bucs might help ... guess not.
View attachment 46166

That is one funny graphic. I like how Deshaun Watson is "most hated" in Texas; don't quite get Antonio Brown in New England, though. Without a doubt, Brady rules America one way or the other.

Is there a map for 5 years ago? 10 years ago?

I see Brady haters everywhere, even among Pats fans. It appears from this thread that they travel in packs.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back