Tom Brady has a new partner, announcement made today

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tom joining up with former tennis great Kim Clijsters to buy major-league pickleball franchise: Apparently, she is very bright and talented. She also has money!

Kim-Clijsters-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously. It’s amazingly revealing.

“Yaaah this professional tennis hall of famer who won 4 grand slam titles and was ranked number 1 in the world in the age of the Williams sisters dominance. Isn’t she now kind of unattractive in retirement?”

Classy.

You’re pathetic.

“Yaaah this professional tennis hall of famer who won 4 grand slam titles and was ranked number 1 in the world in the age of the Williams sisters dominance. Isn’t she now kind of unattractive in retirement?”

Classy.

If you want to see "pathetic," pal, look in the mirror. You're the one zeroing in on "unattractive." That wasn't my point but it sure seems to be yours. Seriously. Amazingly revealing and "classy," indeed. Take a running jump.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great investment

Sounds like a great investment

I have no idea what professional pickleball looks like. Appears to be teams of four, two men/two women. Assuming there's only one major league, here's a site:

It's super popular in FL. With the heat down here, tennis can be brutal. They're converting tennis courts into pickelball courts. I don't get it, but I never got the popularity of lacrosse either.

Classy.
Funny part is that Clijsters can beat Tuneless to a bloody pulp while he screams like a little b*tch.

Funny part is that Clijsters can beat Tuneless to a bloody pulp while he screams like a little b*tch.

Your preadolescent fantasies always seem to have this violent undercurrent. Do you realize how angry you are?

Tom joining up with former tennis great Kim Clijsters to buy major-league pickleball franchise: Apparently, she is very bright and talented. She also has money!

View attachment 46132
She kinds looks like what i would imagine what the grown-up version of the natasha lyonne character from American Pie would look like

Last edited:
I don’t know man…this is a bit much

“Funny part is that Clijsters can beat Tuneless to a bloody pulp while he screams like a little b*tch.”
He's trolling and is easily triggered. Likes to dish it out but can't take it. F*ck him.

He's trolling and is easily triggered. Likes to dish it out but can't take it. F*ck him.

Hamster Triggered GIF - Hamster Triggered Rage GIFs

I admit some people come to the Brady forum to troll which I find stupid. If you're no longer a Brady fan then why bother to come here? However I don't see the original post as trolling...it's pretty much stating fact "Tom joining up with former tennis great Kim Clijsters to buy major-league pickleball franchise: Apparently, she is very bright and talented. She also has money!"

I admit some people come to the Brady to troll which I find stupid. If you're no longer a Brady fan then why bother to come here? However I don't see the original post as trolling...it's pretty much stating fact "Tom joining up with former tennis great Kim Clijsters to buy major-league pickleball franchise: Apparently, she is very bright and talented. She also has money!"

Logic seldom registers with @venecol , who routinely accuses others of his own transgressions: trolling, and getting "easily triggered." That's especially true re. anything having to do with his personal deity, TB12.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back