PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Falls Skiing In Latest Facebook Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats4life12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this yet? Brady posted a video of himself skiing on Facebook this morning and he ate it after going off of a jump. I have no clue how to link a Facebook post but I did find a link to an article with the video on it if anyone is interested. Probably should not be laughing about it but hey if Brady is laughing about it I will be too!

Brady Falls Well Skiing

I thought he was just watching other people fall. Now I'm scared.

That landing looked particularly bad - skis pointed in different directions NOT down the hill... Hopefully Guerrero knows to keep those bindings set to release nice and early.

Now we need to see a video of him actually walking OK after that...

Tom training for the Winter Olympic? :confused:

He's an hour away from my house and I have the day off.

Been to his house before to drop off vehicles for him. I'll get up there and make sure he's ok :D

Has anyone seen this yet? Brady posted a video of himself skiing on Facebook this morning and he ate it after going off of a jump. I have no clue how to link a Facebook post but I did find a link to an article with the video on it if anyone is interested. Probably should not be laughing about it but hey if Brady is laughing about it I will be too!

Brady Falls Well Skiing

Well, maybe we won't trade Jimmy after all! :eek:

:p

That suggests to me that Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr., is a guy who is comfortable in his own skin. He's going to do whatever he wants, with the only constraint, I imagine, that it be consistent with his Contract with the Patriots.

That suggests to me that Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr., is a guy who is comfortable in his own skin. He's going to do whatever he wants, with the only constraint, I imagine, that it be consistent with his Contract with the Patriots.
The standard NFL contract has language on activities that have a risk of injury but while BB's blood pressure rose while watching the video, Brady is going to get more leeway than others....I do like the idea of the bubblewrap though..... Are you going to tell TFB he can't go skiing??

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1573683/000104746913009713/a2216998zex-10_3.htm ( contract for Adrian Foster that mentions skiing)

https://nflpaweb.blob.core.windows....CBA Updated with Side Letters thru 1-5-15.pdf page 260

As long as he falls "well" it's all good.

Well at least he isn't jumping off any cliffs this year. I'll call that progress.... :rolleyes:

Also he clearly french fried when he should have pizza'd.

CziCEnqWEAAQvtf.jpg

Let's hold off on that Garropolo trade until Vivian gives him a few lessons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand