maust

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Report: Raiders fire Reggie McKenzie

He's lucky to be alive it doesn't pay to get in this guy's crosshairs...

giphy.gif

It's legitimately shocking how quickly the raiders set fire to his carefully crafted, successful rebuild.

It's legitimately shocking how quickly the raiders set fire to his carefully crafted, successful rebuild.

Like tweakers selling everything of value they own for pennies on the dollar, just so they can score enough to get through the next couple days.

Writing's been on the wall for a while now, but I didn't think it would happen until the offseason. Even in Tampa, Gruden had one of his guys brought in to be GM, though it took a few years that time. it'll be interesting to see who he has brought in as the next GM, given how long he was out of the game.

I think Gruden was a bad hire and won't be a good coach in the modern NFL, but to his credit they've played the Steelers and Chiefs very well the last couple weeks.

Writing's been on the wall for a while now, but I didn't think it would happen until the offseason. Even in Tampa, Gruden had one of his guys brought in to be GM, though it took a few years that time. it'll be interesting to see who he has brought in as the next GM, given how long he was out of the game.

I think Gruden was a bad hire and won't be a good coach in the modern NFL, but to his credit they've played the Steelers and Chiefs very well the last couple weeks.
Yeah I wouldn't be too optimistic if I were a Raider fan, but his team has been playing hard for him recently when they got nothing to play for. I say give him two-three years before we can make a judgement on his tenure.

At least they beat Sh!tsdirt for us, which is nice.

Gruden looks bad now, but a good draft and he will look like a genius next year.

Only Nine more years left in his deal in 3 weeks.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back