PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlash

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the server upgrade, things are running really smooth even on gameday.

It's much appreciated!

Thanks so much for the server upgrade, things are running really smooth even on gameday.

It's much appreciated!

now pony up and help the cause;)
it's pretty cheap

Can I get a witness!

And yeah, pony up the $1.50/month if you can, keep this great thing we have going...

Message board speed = nice.

Broken chatroom = not so nice.

It's much appreciated!

For the first time since I've been on this board, I was actually able to post during a game.

This upgrade has done wonders for my blood pressure, thanks Ian

Heh, I absolutely want to. Lets wait until I'm graduated from college and have a job. :cool:

I'm never one to tell anyone what to do with their money, but I will say that even in college $1.50 wasn't a big deal to me although I worked my way through school.

Thanks Ian for everything!

agreed, things seem to be moving along smoothly.

thanks Ian

Heh, I absolutely want to. Lets wait until I'm graduated from college and have a job. :cool:

Just sponge on the next keg party and you'll have enough.

It's much appreciated!

To the rest of you in this thread I appreciate your kind words, and thanks again for all the support, it's appreciated. Hopefully we can continue to make this a fun place to hang out and talk football, and thankfully all the server issues seem to be done with which seems to have made everyone's life much easier (mine included :cool:) Now hopefully we can watch this team continue to improve and eventually reach the postseason :rocker:

;)
"Could I add more advertising to cover our costs better? Absolutely. If you'd like to see pop up/under ads here, along with every other word underlined in green to pop up more ads, I'd be happy to add them."

One of the best things about this site, other than the obvious, is that you are not constantly BOMBARDED with advertising.

Obviously Ian can do what he wants, but the fact that he has taken an approach with the site that minimizes virtual "noise" when you are navigating the site is something that we should all recognize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes