To Gomezcat and Disgruntled Tuna Fan

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Disgruntled Tuna Fan: Are you for real, or are you just playing a joke? If it's the former, you seriously need help. If the latter, the joke got stale a long time ago.

Gomezcat: Are you asleep at the wheel, or simply content to let one person make a mockery of this forum?

This place has disintegrated into a mess of crackpot paranoia. :bricks:

Disgruntled Tuna Fan: Are you for real, or are you just playing a joke? If it's the former, you seriously need help. If the latter, the joke got stale a long time ago.

Gomezcat: Are you asleep at the wheel, or simply content to let one person make a mockery of this forum?

Seriously - Dr. Scott Johnson has done a THOROUGH study on 'lord maitreya' and his 'ascended masters' - alot of what they've been doing with deceptions and lying wonders since the late 1970's matches up quite a bit with what could be things to come in bible prophecy. William Cooper also did a thorough study in the 1990's over the Mystery Babylonian religions, one of the parts being over how the New Age movement et al is anticipating him.

Dr. Johnson was a member of the charismatic Pentacostal Church when he first got saved - this denomination has close ties with the United Nations, so he got a close look first-hand over all their deceptions.

maitreya and his wicked john the baptist benjamine creme have taken credit for all these lying signs and wonders over the last 30 years(i.e. images of mary in the sky, illuminated crosses on buildings, 'healings', you name it). And he made his only public appearance in Kenya in 1988 at some church there, proclaiming himself to be the 'Messiah', and one of these charismatic Pentacostal leaders(Rinehard Bunky) *prophecied* like 3 days before his appearance that ************** would make an appearance at that very place.

Just go to Dr. Johnson's link in my sig, go to his audio sermons tab at the upper left, and listen to his teachings on maitreya. I can't say for sure that he'll be the antichrist described in the book of Revelation/Daniel, but he will likely play a major role in the end times.

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Last edited:

:p ... Now you've done it Tune ... :scared:

As much as I don't agree with what he has written (I'm an atheist with no belief in conspiracy theories, or any other religious ideas for that matter), I can't see any evidence that he has written anything that is against the rules. You and other posters are a) free not to read Tuna's posts and b) free to post what you want, as long as it stays vaguely on-topic and doesn't break the rules. If you wish to point out examples of posts which you believe contravene the rules of patsfans.com, please feel free to do so.

If you don't want the board to be dominated by one person, you and others need to post your own stuff more. My job isn't to moderate according to whether a post is one I agree with or not, but to make sure that no rules are broken and no wars are started.

Last edited:
As much as I don't agree with what he has written (I'm an atheist with no belief in conspiracy theories, or any other religious ideas for that matter), I can't see any evidence that he has written anything that is against the rules. You and other posters are a) free not to read Tuna's posts and b) free to post what you want, as long as it stays vaguely on-topic and doesn't break the rules. If you wish to point out examples of posts which you believe contravene the rules of patsfans.com, please feel free to do so.

If you don't want the board to be dominated by one person, you and others need to post your own stuff more. My job isn't to moderate according to whether a post is one I agree with or not, but to make sure that no rules are broken and no wars are started.

Very well stated. Some of his posts are so whacked I'm not 100% what he's trying to say but it's still his right to say it.

His posts are almost never on topic, are condescending, offensive, and insulting. I think it is your job to moderate those.

His posts are almost never on topic, are condescending, offensive, and insulting. I think it is your job to moderate those.

He is posting stuff about his religious beliefs. I don't agree with what he is saying at all (I'm an atheist with very strong liberal leanings) but I have seen nothing delete-able (well, not often). If you have explicit examples of stuff which is offensive, please do let me know.

If you start a thread and someone else de-rails it, I will happily PM them to let them know, delete their posts and take further action as appropriate. As it is, I suggest starting your own threads or leaving him to it...

Last edited:
It's a fair court/society's to blame/right we'll be chargin' them too.

Holy crap enough already! Read your own freaking scriptures before you unleash your holy roller derby. The antichrist is supposed to unite the world 3.5 years into the tribulation. If this Maitreya jagoff is the antichrist, then he must have made his first public appearance sometime in 2007...oh...he proclaimed himself the messiah in Africa somewhere in 1988...well.

Oh, is he supposed to be the false prophet? Well, he's doing a crappy job. His first public appearance was in 1988 and I first find out about him 22 years later on a football messageboard? Guy sure is deliberate. He gonna live 900 years or somethng? At his pace, he's lucky to convince 200 people of whatever the hell he's trying to convince people about before he gets cancer or Alzheimer's or something.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back