PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Official Game Thread: Giants (*10-4) at Eagles (5-9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand -- I've seen some here write we should fear the Pats v Giants SB III. So was tonight the Giants doing a late season, critical game rope-a-dope, waiting to spring their might in the SB against the Patriots?

If we are talking preferred matchups I don't understand why we would want Seattle, Dallas, Falcons over the Giants when the Giants, IMHO, have shown they are less cpaable than these teams. SB games 5 years ago and 9 years ago mean nothing in 2016. This Patriots team will dismantle the Giants.

The giants always get a lucky bounce against us. It would be a tight game.

I don't understand -- I've seen some here write we should fear the Pats v Giants SB III. So was tonight the Giants doing a late season, critical game rope-a-dope, waiting to spring their might in the SB against the Patriots?

If we are talking preferred matchups I don't understand why we would want Seattle, Dallas, Falcons over the Giants when the Giants, IMHO, have shown they are less cpaable than these teams. SB games 5 years ago and 9 years ago mean nothing in 2016. This Patriots team will dismantle the Giants.

It's called luck dude, the giants are the last ****ing team Id want to see in the SB. The Giants have some type of voodoo curse on us since we just can't beat them in the sb. No matter how ****ty they are they always make us pay.

I hope the Cowboys rest guys & lose to the Lions next week.

Hurts the Giants and Packers.

They have nothing to play for. The bucs need to win in new orleans. That won't be easy.

So now the Giants haven't won a game since not being able to illegally communicate on the field
They beat the Lions last week, they are just .500 without cheating.

It's called luck dude, the giants are the last ****ing team Id want to see in the SB. The Giants have some type of voodoo curse on us since we just can't beat them in the sb. No matter how ****ty they are they always make us pay.

To which the Godfather says...

doncorleone.gif

"Act like a man!!!" :)

Why do people here insist on acting as if every Non-Patriots team they watch on TV sucks, especially if they lose a game? It's stupid, and everyone should know better.

As for the "fear" issue, you "fear" the Giants for the same reason that you "fear" the Ravens. You "fear" them because you know what the QBs are capable of doing to the Patriots when they get hot and/ or a horseshoe up their asses.

Last edited:
Why do people here insist on acting as if every Non-Patriots team they watch on TV sucks, especially if they lose a game? It's stupid, and everyone should know better.

As for the "fear" issue, you "fear" the Giants for the same reason that you "fear" the Ravens. You fear them because you know what the QBs are capable of doing to the Patriots when they get hot and/ or a horseshoe up their asses.

He must have alot of horseshoes up his ass. This guy has been so incosistent throughout his career.

I mean seriously, how on earth did we lose TWO Superbowls to this guy?!?!

Well sometimes you need a little bit of luck. Let's not forget the drop interception and the welker drop. Ughhhhh

The lions need to treat monday like a playoff game. It gives them a chance to back into the playoffs if green bay and the bucs win their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes