PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF: Cardinals @ Seahawks

Carlos Dunlap....why can't we get players like this? :whistle: :cool:

Yeah watching he and Wilson square off will be entertainment for years to come. But Murray is already leaps and bounds better from Jackson inside the pocket.
We'll see, they're both still very young. Last year Jackson was a top 3, if the best QB from inside the pocket. Most efficient QB in the league. This year things are coming together for Murray. Certainly looks like he's taken the next step. I wouldn't be shocked if that's the case in the next few years.

Baltimore needs to ask themselves if they're all in on Roman and if he has what it takes to go 2.0 and add a second act to first movie. Twice now he's failed to adapt and really evolve his stuff. They need to figure that out quick once the year is over. Next get Jackson actual WRs. Duvernay, Brown are great #2 types but small. He needs at least 1 every down WR that can make it happen when things aren't perfect.

Not a bad game, it was entertaining.

Harry can catch a cold but not a football or get seperation to catch a football.

Weren't you happy with Jeremy Cunningham?
What a terrible pick! Even a blind man would've agreed Dunlap was the obvious pick. This was me draft day when they chose him over Dunlap:

VmWfW7i.gif

Grunge overall is one of the most over-rated movements in Rock & Roll...

Lonie Paxton disagrees.

Weren't you happy with Jeremy Cunningham?

His name is Jermaine, dotard.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back