PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tix insane this yr. Need x5 for bachelor party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wanted to go to either Texans or Panthers. $400 nosebleeds? Are you kidding me? I had a vision of going to Treehouse the day before and then tailgating before the game (never been able to) I can't have my friends spend over $400/pc. for nosebleeds. It's ridiculous. Anyone have suggestions on how we could get them cheaper? This was the perfect bachelor party for me, but I feel like the dream is about to die.

I'd like to know as well.

If the Patriots should happen to lose either of the first two games, ticket prices will become exponentially more palatable the following day.

What was your expectation/budget? And what were you using to guide that thinking? Maybe there's an answer there.

Wanted to go to either Texans or Panthers. $400 nosebleeds? Are you kidding me? I had a vision of going to Treehouse the day before and then tailgating before the game (never been able to) I can't have my friends spend over $400/pc. for nosebleeds. It's ridiculous. Anyone have suggestions on how we could get them cheaper? This was the perfect bachelor party for me, but I feel like the dream is about to die.
$400? That's madness.

Flights from Boston to New Orleans are about $230 that weekend. You can find a cheap hotel in the quarter. Party Saturday night, game on Sunday, probably much cheaper ticket than in Foxborough. I went to a friend's bachelor party in New Orleans about a year ago. Totally worth the trip. I've been trying to come up with a reason to go back ever since. As my friend said, it makes Vegas feel like Disneyland.

Just don't get married. Problem solved (and many more problems thereafter).

Rob a bank...wait...uh, no..uh...gee that's too bad....feverishly looks up aiding and abetting laws...:eek:

Flights from Boston to New Orleans are about $230 that weekend. You can find a cheap hotel in the quarter. Party Saturday night, game on Sunday, probably much cheaper ticket than in Foxborough. I went to a friend's bachelor party in New Orleans about a year ago. Totally worth the trip. I've been trying to come up with a reason to go back ever since. As my friend said, it makes Vegas feel like Disneyland.
Definitely sounds like a road trip would be the way to go. New Orleans sounds right but cost will be high there too but bourbon St is definitely a place to have a bachelor party.

For cost the Jets game might be the best bet. No flight and tix will be way cheaper for better seats. NY is a fun place to party too.

What to do with 4000 dollars.......hmmm....

That's a lot of ....cough...cough.....beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down