PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Title For Josh

So in that case as in the case of BB. BOB is the OC/QBs coach so does removing that title void his contract terms? Right now as currently constructed we need players and coaches. It's like starting up an expansion team!
Josh would be a consultant, not OC

So in that case as in the case of BB. BOB is the OC/QBs coach so does removing that title void his contract terms? Right now as currently constructed we need players and coaches. It's like starting up an expansion team!
an expansion team with a top 5 defense and $100M and the #3 pick to spend.

an expansion team with a top 5 defense and $100M and the #3 pick to spend.
True. I only mentioned expansion team because that's what it feels like as of today with all the work that needs to be done.

Let's just keep trying to get the band back together in some form or fashion over and over. I am sure it will work again someday!

Funny how everyone in Brady's orbit didn't seem to have anywhere near the success without him.
Absolutely . The most humblest superstar. I met TB12 before at a TC one year. guy is just so down to earth and humble you can tell it's how he really is not an act.

True. I only mentioned expansion team because that's what it feels like as of today with all the work that needs to be done.
They're not that far off. At least Bill gave the Pats a decent defense.
And with the phasing out of kickoffs the STs are more limited.
They need a ton of work on offense though.

They're not that far off. At least Bill gave the Pats a decent defense.
And with the phasing out of kickoffs the STs are more limited.
They need a ton of work on offense though.
Ya.. I mean I'd never think that we would to revamp the entire structure of the organization save for ownership. We don't even have an NFL caliber back up QB.

He was the OC for the #2 all time scoring offense.....

He managed to make us think Mac Jones had an actual future here in Foxborough...hell...Mac was a Pro Bowler even!

We need all the help we can get.....

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back