PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans defeat Colts, 20-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 behind + the tiebreaker when the Colts beat the Patriots.

Dungy... here's your pink slip. Friggin kicking a FG on 4th and 1 at the goal and letting that carrpy defense take the field again

This is just a stupid thing to say. If you where the coach, you would have tied up the game as well, rather than risk losing instantly on a fourth down conversion.

Or else you wouldn't be coaching for long. You can't take blind risks and expect to win games.

If the Colts were a well rounded team, they would have beat the inferior Titans. But all the egomaniacs from Polian down to your QB need to have a one sided team to satisfy their hunger to accumulate empty stats.

If the Colts were a well rounded team, they would have beat the inferior Titans. But all the egomaniacs from Polian down to your QB need to have a one sided team to satisfy their hunger to accumulate empty stats.

If you're team wasn't a turnover machine you would have beaten the Colts and Jets.... and Broncos.

If you're team wasn't a turnover machine you would have beaten the Colts and Jets.... and Broncos.

We like to wait until the playoffs so it really, really hurts.

The Patriots didn't have a turnover in the game against the Broncos. They just flat out lost that one.

This may be true, but Rothlesberger gave teams fits until they had collected some game tape on him. The challenge for Young is to continue to develop his skills and knowledge of the game, like a certain youngster did after 2001.

True enough. He's got to continue to develop but he has shown a lot of promise. Looking forward to see what happens there.

I remember watching the Texas-UCLA national title game and I really have not seen a better individual performance by a college QB than in that game. This kid has a lot of excitement to offer the league and fans of football alike. I said to one friend after that game, the kid reminds me of a young Warren Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick