PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of Cry baby "fans" who dont appreciate what Kraft and Belichick have done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a kool aid drinker, Belichick has undiagnosed alzheimers :D

Its your're and if you were talking to me I dont get it? I drink BB Kool aid because I think he has run a great franchise? And I am happy if we are good but dont win. I take SB loses very hard.

Its not even disputable if he has or has not run the best football franchise (possibly in the history of the NFL) so where is the Kool Aid?

Also, I would think its better to drink the Kool Aid of one of the greatest coaches of all time (with what 5 rings) than be a WWW nut muncher who argubaly probably dropped the most important catchable ball in the history of the franchise. I loved Wes, I think he was a great player for us. But we werent winning and he wasnt getting younger.

Any you guys with the BB Kool aid completely contradict yourselves. You preach not winning the big game and praising management for continually churning out a winner is drinking Kool Aid but yet will say anything to defend a guy who couldnt help up win the big game.

You cant have it both ways. But then again I shouldnt expect any type of reasonable intelligence from many members here.

Feel free to start a sycophant site.

Because most people on this board know better than BB and can do a better job..that's why

Huh? That makes no sense. You're being illogical.

Plenty of people didn't like the Branch move. It backfired on the Patriots. Whoever didn't like it was 100% right.

This is Boston. We don't appreciate teams "that compete for championships" we appreciate teams that WIN championships, something the Patriots have not done since 2004. Since then the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins have all won World Championships. This is Titletown baby, only the Pinkhats measure success in division titles and regular season wins.
First the name of the team is the NE Patriots. 'Boston" lost that right a long time ago when the the city would not support a football team.

Secondly who is the "we" that you refer to? If you and your friends feel that way, good for you. There are many fans who think just the opposite.

But these threads that pit one fan against each other, no matter what side you are on, are a waste of board space and just result in pissing contest.

Feel free to continue this "discussion' on the Practice Squad Forum.

Plenty of people didn't like the Branch move. It backfired on the Patriots. Whoever didn't like it was 100% right.

Consider the source. This is a 12 year old kid who dosent get sarcasm, logic, irony, common sense or why Jack Edwards is an embarassment to the Bruins.

I dont agree with every move. I dont know anyone here who does except for a blinded homer. But to call people homers for backing the Pats after the last couple of days is rediculous.

Again, they preach and preach about how only SBs matter but cry foul when the guy who couldnt seem to get us one is not resigned when the mantra of this team has always been prudent descisions with veterans.

Hypocrates!

Its your're and if you were talking to me I dont get it? I drink BB Kool aid because I think he has run a great franchise? And I am happy if we are good but dont win. I take SB loses very hard.

Its not even disputable if he has or has not run the best football franchise (possibly in the history of the NFL) so where is the Kool Aid?

Also, I would think its better to drink the Kool Aid of one of the greatest coaches of all time (with what 5 rings) than be a WWW nut muncher who argubaly probably dropped the most important catchable ball in the history of the franchise. I loved Wes, I think he was a great player for us. But we werent winning and he wasnt getting younger.

Any you guys with the BB Kool aid completely contradict yourselves. You preach not winning the big game and praising management for continually churning out a winner is drinking Kool Aid but yet will say anything to defend a guy who couldnt help up win the big game.

You cant have it both ways. But then again I shouldnt expect any type of reasonable intelligence from many members here.

Your overthinking, it was a sarcastic post, I get called a kool aid drinker all the time, hence the :D

Funny how many don't see that teams that 'win' in march,make a big splash and lose control of the cap fail in the fall.

Oh well.

Some of us rooted for the Pats when losing seasons were the norm and the franchise was a joke, we appreciate what we have now and realize that EVERY FO makes mistakes but this one makes far fewer than most the record of BB/Brady bears this out.

This team has an elite O and a very young D with a lot of talent that will come into it own soon. If the right additions are made in the off season (signing a group of our own FA's and IMO 3-4 players from outside the org (a SS, CB and a DE) we will have an elite D.

Ok be upset if you love Welker so much but the comments i see from obviously spoiled brat fans is incredible. Just taking the last 3 years, let alone the last decade +. 14-2, #1 seed. 13-3, #1 seed and a Super Bowl. 12-4, #2 seed hosting the AFC Championship Game. This is hardly a coach or GM who is "losing it"
When the inevitable day comes when Belichick and Brady are gone what are you people going to do when you have to endure a 6-10 season, kill yourselves?

***** about whoever the new coach is

wut........?

Over 2 years of threads calling for the Patriots to get rid of Welker and a bunch of know nothing fantasy a-holes ripping him and talking crap about him and now they want to b.tch because his supporters are venting for 24 hours about them getting rid of him and treating him like dirt. Suck it up folks, we put up with your crap for over 2 years.

I find this attitude exasperating.

The Patriots replaced those receivers in 2006 with Reche Caldwell and Jabar Gaffney.

Let's be real--that was a very poor effort by the front office. They had a Super Bowl staring them right in the face in 2006. They needed a WR. Remember Reche Caldwell dropping a TD pass all alone? Hit him in his hands. Wide open.

I find it funny that you are picking on Reche dropping an alleged Pass that was going for a TD but you don't mention Welker doing the dropsies in the playoffs as well?.....If Welker makes that catchable catch in 2011,the Pats win.....not to pick on Welker but he's made some bad drops in key moments as well.

Preach brother lifer alot of the Welker buttboys *they know who they are*:snob: didn't comment in this thread.*hyprocrites*:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back