PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Timeline of league providing false info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help but think that this is in response to somebody finally dropping Kensil's name in regard to these leaks.

Reminder: Naqi's husband had a significant business relationship with Kensil.

That was a great read.

If I was glaser, the email where he called him disingenuous would have been CCed (not BCCed) to Mort, Schefter, Reiss, and a half-dozen other mediots, WITH the entire thread history.

But thats just me.

Kraft rolling up his sleeves..??

The only thing I can think of is the pats and Kraft have some ammo to go after the office in a suit.

The only thing I can think of is the pats and Kraft have some ammo to go after the office in a suit.

Breach of the anti trust exemption
Defamation
Malicious use of process

+ numerous labor laws broken

The NFL are liable for a lot of things out of this farce.

Correcting false information(porpaganda) is not part of the NFL agenda.. they chose to play this out in the press and it worked to their advantage currently, but may work to their disadvantage in the long run..

I love how Pash was concerned that releasing the correct PSI would just bring unneeded media attention. Yes, because since the incorrect report by Kelly Naqi and now the media has basically ignored the Deflategate story.

Correcting false information(porpaganda) is not part of the NFL agenda.. they chose to play this out in the press and it worked to their advantage currently, but may work to their disadvantage in the long run..

That isn't true. Adam Schefter reports that Brady will only be given 4 hours to give his defense in the appeal, Jeff Pash corrected that within an hour. They will correct any report that makes them look bad in record speed.

the repeated use of "irreparable damage to our brand" bodes well should there be opportunities for defamation suits, either on behalf of TB or (less likely) Kraft.

That isn't true. Adam Schefter reports that Brady will only be given 4 hours to give his defense in the appeal, Jeff Pash corrected that within an hour. They will correct any report that makes them look bad in record speed.

The most funny thing about that was that his correction was then corrected by Schefter, who posted a copy of the guidelines for the meeting!

NFL: We will counter embarrassing news IMMEDIATELY, even if it involves lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes