PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to watch the Saturday night weather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanfrom1960 said:
Has Saturday been announced as when the Pats play?

Yeah, there's a few new threads.

Saturday night @ 8 PM on ABC.

Long range forecast is snow/rain daytime high 35 nightime low 18. They'll change it 4 times between now and then.

Last edited:
Some weeks I laugh at the "weather" posts but not this week against a Florida team. Being a night game, it is guaranteed to be nice and cold :)

Fanfrom1960 said:
That's cold. I remember cold. Off topic question: was there any consideration given to making Gillette a domed stadium? Disclaimer: I HATE domed stadiums. Just curious.

one of the patriots biggest advantages IS their stadium. :D

Fanfrom1960 said:
That's cold. I remember cold. Off topic question: was there any consideration given to making Gillette a domed stadium? Disclaimer: I HATE domed stadiums. Just curious.
I believe the competition committee is considering it, but that St. Louis game (Feb 2002) and others since makes them nervous that the Pats would develop as 'awsome' a team as the Colts. :p

i really really hope it will snow a lot !

Go pats !

it is the time !

And COLTS fans are screaming that the "feild is uncovered!!!!" Did somebody forget to tell them that their team earned home feild advantage?! :cool3:

Fanfrom1960 said:

Del Rio is saying that he built this team around players that can handle that kind of weather.....Tell me what Florida team plays well in cold weather?

20's-30's is downright balmy this time of year. Now, the Titans playoff game (aka Fisher's "Snot Bowl" game) was cold.

The local meteorologist couldn't get today's forecast right yesterday.

Domes are for ****ies. And baby horses. And I repeat myself.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
And COLTS fans are screaming that the "feild is uncovered!!!!" Did somebody forget to tell them that their team earned home feild advantage?! :cool3:

BobSports4 = Bob Lobel?

"I have it from a very good source that the field is covered"

Michael said:
The local meteorologist couldn't get today's forecast right yesterday.
4:00 AM Forecast for Central CT Today- 8-12"
Actual- 2-3" Sleet/Slush

Sad thing is that they cancelled school in much of the state. (NW corner did get about 18")

You mean to tell me that meteorology isn't and exact science? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes