PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time for a New Offensive Coordinator

He's been here 8 years how is he blameless on how crappy the WR are or TE or QB? Brian Daboll did wonders making the offensive players better in Buffalo. Chad O'Shea has improved the receivers and Mayfield in Cleveland. Why act like McDaniels has zero blame on the offensive roster. He is heavily involved in draft evals, workouts in Foxboro, we literally drafted crappy Maroney because of him. McDaniels absolutely is implicated in the lack of development on offense.
He is responsible for what the team has done. He has been OC for 11 years.

The team has gone 132-44 in the regular season. 16-6 in the playoffs. Gone to 9 conference championships 5 SBs and won 3 championship.

Nope he is not blameless in that.

He is responsible for what the team has done. He has been OC for 11 years.

The team has gone 132-44 in the regular season. 16-6 in the playoffs. Gone to 9 conference championships 5 SBs and won 3 championship.

Nope he is not blameless in that.

Yeah I hope Lurie factors all this in (forgetting Brady carried him) and hires McDaniels. Let's go Lurie. Listen to your GM.

Get Joe brady as OC or OC heir apparent if josh leaves.. need to get the new age OCs for the pass heavy NFL..

Get Joe brady as OC or OC heir apparent if josh leaves.. need to get the new age OCs for the pass heavy NFL..

Isn't Joe already an OC? It isn't attractive for someone to make a lateral move here....

You talking about the guy who is offensive coordinator of the Panthers ? What team ?
Sorry.. my bad.. the lsu guy only.. I thought i read somewhere he was qb coach of panthers... then no hopes... maybe could possibly replace Bill one day... Sean mcvay in making...

Sorry.. my bad.. the lsu guy only.. I thought i read somewhere he was qb coach of panthers... then no hopes... maybe could possibly replace Bill one day... Sean mcvay in making...

Joe seems like an up and comer. Like the guy who just got the Chargers job. He needs to have a top ranked offense though, like the Chargers guy just did with the Rams defense as a DC

Makes sense. Frank Reich made Wentz in the first place. Maybe, Reich’s Indy OC can fix him.

So I think the only way we don’t have McDaniels now is he is fired or takes a demotion just to get away from BBS shadow.
Should of took the Colts job.
I don’t think he will ever be a head coach if Houston doesn’t want him.

So I think the only way we don’t have McDaniels now is he is fired or takes a demotion just to get away from BBS shadow.

I hope he's New England's next HC. In 5 years.

I predict continued decline with McDaniels. See the 2010 Broncos and 2011 Rams if you need to see a proxy.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back