PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time for a New Offensive Coordinator

Why would anyone want anything to do with Adam Gase? He sucks, period.

Tell BB I'm available, I run a mean Wing T offense.
I ran that in high school. Worst offense of all time and easiest to defend. I also played S and routinely picked off the QB in practice as there's only one WR and TE to account for.

Mcdouche needs to go. His offense was getting stale

I'm not sure if he's a douche but he definitely can't evaluate players for drafting or trading and can't develop them either. He's fine when he has 3 HOF players on offense. This isn't that team anymore. He doesn't fit a team that needs an OC who can grow players. He's ok if the job is to hold a plastic sheet and call plays only. Too bad that's only a third of the job.

There's a weird narrative that in 2019 Brady was an ahole and wouldn't throw to rookies, to somehow defend NKeal Harry (when Harry is simply a bust and sucks, another special from McDaniels).

Here is Tom Brady throwing to rookies or unknowns on the biggest plays of the Bucs game:

Who would be the new OC?
O’Shea
Waldron
Kafka
Gase
I feel like we can cross off Waldron, because he didn’t go from Patriots TE coach in 2009 to UFL WR coach in 2010 and high school OC in 2011 by his choosing. Whatever they saw from him in 2009, it apparently wasn’t impressive.

I feel like we can cross off Waldron, because he didn’t go from Patriots TE coach in 2009 to UFL WR coach in 2010 and high school OC in 2011 by his choosing. Whatever they saw from him in 2009, it apparently wasn’t impressive.

Ivan Fears and the OLine coach and units are good. We need improvement in the passing game and receivers. Chad O'Shea back here would be ideal while keeping our strong RB and OLine units.

There's a weird narrative that in 2019 Brady was an ahole and wouldn't throw to rookies, to somehow defend NKeal Harry (when Harry is simply a bust and sucks, another special from McDaniels).

Here is Tom Brady throwing to rookies or unknowns on the biggest plays of the Bucs game:

The route that Tyler Johnson ran and catch has been better than anything N'Keal has done and will probably do.

The route that Tyler Johnson ran and catch has been better than anything N'Keal has done and will probably do.

Great hands and timing by Tyler. Even looking back to last year 350 yards by Jacobi Meyer was pretty good playing behind Edelman, Sanu, and Harry.

About OC Seattle is interviewing Gase and want to talk to Kafka as well.
We have to wait til Eagles snatch Josh or not before we start talking to guys.
Really puts us behind the 8ball

About OC Seattle is interviewing Gase and want to talk to Kafka as well.
We have to wait til Eagles snatch Josh or not before we start talking to guys.
Really puts us behind the 8ball

Cleveland lost so O'Shea should be able to talk whenever.

"Who needs Tyler Johnson when Justin Rohrwasser is still available?"

- B. Belichick

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing