PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tim Tebow worked out for the Jaguars

tim tebow GIF

Tebow grew up just a few minutes from Jacksonville, so perhaps the Jaguars will consider signing him to stir up fan and media interest.

When he was a Pat, at TC sat next to a woman and her son who drove from the Conn/NY border not because he was a good athlete, but he was sent by god or some stuff like that. I ignored her and tried to explain to her son what was going on..

There was talk then about him switching to TE, but he wanted to be the QB...

Tebow grew up just a few minutes from Jacksonville, so perhaps the Jaguars will consider signing him to stir up fan and media interest.
He lives here. Trevor Lawrence is about to close on a house in the same neighborhood as him.

When he was a Pat, at TC sat next to a woman and her son who drove from the Conn/NY border not because he was a good athlete, but he was sent by god or some stuff like that. I ignored her and tried to explain to her son what was going on..

There was talk then about him switching to TE, but he wanted to be the QB...
You can tell he lost his virginity. He’s finally willing to try another position.

Why do we still care about him?

Who knows if he had the hands and skills to play TE or FB, but if he did, he could have been fascinating. Pitch it back to him and let him run a quasi option just one or two times a game and he could have wreaked havoc on defenses. I would have loved to have seen it. But as others are saying, the time for that was about 10 years ago.

UDFA TE’s begging for a shot and Tebow walks in because he knows Urban Meyer....Give it a break Timmy...you had your shot now let the younger guys go get theirs!

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back