PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TicketExchange problems?

terrapins44

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am trying to buy tickets off the ticketexchange for tomorrows game (I am a wail list member), but everytime I get through to actually getting tickets that rarely become available, after I click "buy" , on the next step it always says "You exceeded the time limit and the tickets have been released. "

Does anyone know why it is saying that? I don't exceed the time because I am going through every step within 10 seconds.

Hey everyone,

I am trying to buy tickets off the ticketexchange for tomorrows game (I am a wail list member), but everytime I get through to actually getting tickets that rarely become available, after I click "buy" , on the next step it always says "You exceeded the time limit and the tickets have been released. "

Does anyone know why it is saying that? I don't exceed the time because I am going through every step within 10 seconds.

Somebody else bought the same tickets before you got a chance to do so. Unfortunately the software that they use was not made with the idea that once you click on those seats, nobody else can do the same.

Keep trying .... good luck.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

You just have to sit there and keep trying. Hundreds of people are trying to buy the same pair of tickets every time one becomes available. My husband was on line for the last three days trying to get more tickets and finally succeeded in getting 2 pairs, two separate times. There was lots of swearing in between, however. ;)

I tried from Tuesday through Saturday night with no luck. I saw a lot of good seats pop up that were gone in milliseconds... section 112 row 1, section 131 row 3, section 136 row 3. Of course, I then saw the exact same seats on Stub Hub an hour later...

I wish the Patriots would change the rules regarding the Ticket Exchange so that you have to pick them up at Will Call the day of the game. This would prevent people from buying them just to immediately put on Stub Hub.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back