PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ticketexchange and resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I just saw 4 tickets pop up about 20 minutes ago.

It's annoying that every time I see two tickets pop up I get on it instantly and it says I have two minutes to complete this page and I complete it within seconds and it says my time expired. Makes no sense

Just attempted to buy 1 ticket just for ****s and giggles. And got this tens seconds after logging in.

upload_2017-1-13_9-26-0.png

I signed up for the waiting list to get access to the Ticket exchange. What a waste of money that was. Tried to get tickets for the kids and I to the Jets game without any luck and then tried for any game without any luck.

Could have purchased the tickets on stub hub for approx a grand. Screw that. Spent the money I saved for tickets on extra christmas gifts.

I'm going to ask for a refund.

Yea at this point it really is a waste of money.

I think the bots suck. The Patriots have put some safeguards in place to prevent botting, but those programmers are pretty smart.

There's a new anti-botting federal law in place (was signed by the Prez last month). Though of course we'll have to see what if any teeth it has.

It does suck..but how can they stop this? I don't think you can

Its funny that you guys are having trouble getting tickets, a lot of season ticket members I know are skipping this game. I am not going, gave the tickets to my cousin.

I'm actually surprised as well. I remember their being more supply than demand for the Ravens playoff game in 2009. I actually thought it might happen for this game as well.

Acetickets owner even admitted himself his business shouldn't be legal. And they have the arrogance to make commercials acting like they are doing us a favor **** you.

Don't worry though. Ace tickets has 301 tickets available.

upload_2017-1-13_9-32-57.png

I'm actually surprised as well. I remember their being more supply than demand for the Ravens playoff game in 2009. I actually thought it might happen for this game as well.

Because the matchup isn't great and we SHOULD (hopefully) roll

Yes, that annoys me beyond belief that somehow places like Ace Ticket and Stubhub are legal.

Should I be thanking them to pay 80% above face value and THEN be charged a convenience charge on top of that.

Personally I like the secondary market, like stubhub. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be able to go to a game

I refuse to give a penny to anything NFL ever again......not directly anyway

I gave up my season tickets after 35 years in 2006 and don't miss it one bit.....I did for awhile, but not now

I'd feel filthy if I still had them

Yea at this point it really is a waste of money.

Yeah I'm not upset or anything. It's the Patriots and they're incredibly successful. So it is what it is I guess.

Yeah I'm not upset or anything. It's the Patriots and they're incredibly successful. So it is what it is I guess.

I'm in the same boat. I think I won't do it next year though....I'm done.

If I want to go to a game I'll just bite the bullet.

Thanks for the reply. I've been on the waitlist for about 7 years now and usually didn't have a problem getting tickets. It sucks the way the Patriots handle the exchange and allow the resellers to do what they do.

I'll keep looking for 4, maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow.

Yeah, same as you, I've been on the wait list for 10 years and prior to this year I've always had a pretty easy time getting tickets from the exchange. Regular season or playoffs, it would only take 15 -30 minutes of refreshing before I could buy tickets.

This year it's been different. Even tickets to good regular season games have been almost impossible to get on the exchange. I didn't realize until now that it's because of bots. Grrr

Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?

There are plenty of seats on Stubhub.

Personally I like the secondary market, like stubhub. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't be able to go to a game

The prices on stubhub have dropped for tomorrow's game considerably over the past week. I think it's because it's the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down