PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thuney To Chiefs

oh wow...

Damn, least he’s not in the AFCE

Sure beats the Jets.

Don’t love it but not the end of the world. Very good OL but Brown’s acquisition makes him somewhat expendable.

Onwards and upwards .

I can’t wait to see the numbers. I thought the chiefs had cap issues? Mahomey restructured to open up cap space.

I can’t wait to see the numbers. I thought the chiefs had cap issues? Mahomey restructured to open up cap space.
They can open up $40m of cap space pretty easily. The Thuney deal is probably also back loaded from a cap perspective

Thuney got paid. Wow.

Still think it's a good move for the Chiefs. Their OL is decimated right now and Thuney is top-shelf.
They probably also got frustrated at the injured on their OL and decided to sign someone who just doesn't get hurt

Bill bungled that situation so badly last year. Probably won’t get a comp pick with this spending spree and could’ve rolled over that $14 mill we paid him to this years cap.
We kept him last year, he played, we had a rookie who stepped up and we traded for another lineman and we let him go this year. Not really sure how we bungled that situation. Doing this stuff for comp picks is foolish.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back