PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Threads About Making Threads To Talk to Other People Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respecting your seniority status, Jlaff, In the Starting Lineup, I'll abandon my common practice of using a red font. I've always used it to commemorate the red jerseys of the original Boston Patriots. But, since the team colors now incorporate blue, would this be more acceptable.

Respecting your seniority status, Jlaff, In the Starting Lineup, I'll abandon my common practice of using a red font. I've always used it to commemorate the red jerseys of the original Boston Patriots. But, since the team colors now incorporate blue, would this be more acceptable.

Except for color rush games.

O.K. re Coolade. Seems I've stirred up quite a hornets nest. It's really quite simple, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit my shortcomings when it comes to this newfangled means of communication. Supafly had a wonderful suggestion,
"If you tag the person, they will receive a notification in their “alerts.” Hey, that's a great idea, now how do you tag someone?

All I originally wanted to do was to pass along some info to Coolade, per his earlier mention of viewing the Patriots games from his overseas location. Information that I didn't deem necessary to be posted for public consumption, (think sign-in & password.)

And maineman209, in the future you can tell your friend to just 'tag' me!
:eek:

O.K. re Coolade. Seems I've stirred up quite a hornets nest. It's really quite simple, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit my shortcomings when it comes to this newfangled means of communication. Supafly had a wonderful suggestion,
"If you tag the person, they will receive a notification in their “alerts.” Hey, that's a great idea, now how do you tag someone?

All I originally wanted to do was to pass along some info to Coolade, per his earlier mention of viewing the Patriots games from his overseas location. Information that I didn't deem necessary to be posted for public consumption, (think sign-in & password.)

And maineman209, in the future you can tell your friend to just 'tag' me!
:eek:

You can tag someone by simply using the "at symbol" (@).

For example @dustcover .

You can also send them a private message as well.

Just go to your inbox and start a conversation with someone.
upload_2018-10-14_11-46-11.png

and type their screen name in the participants box.

upload_2018-10-14_11-48-20.png

You can tag someone by simply using the "at symbol" (@).

For example @dustcover .

You can also send them a private message as well.

Just go to your inbox and start a conversation with someone.
View attachment 21477

and type their screen name in the participants box.

View attachment 21478

I think you need to also list some minimum requirements, like have an AOL dial-up account and access to the “World Wide Web.” Also, this will not work during a power outage.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were 77. I have no real status whatsoever, so please use whatever color is your passion. Also, wouldn't want to disappoint @Actual Pats Fan by switching to blue font for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes