PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts while watching games

My random thought was:

Well, Bill, that's what you get when you run the dude out there when he's gassed. Don't be such a curmudgeon and put Stevenson back in, ya schmuck.
I was thinking along those same lines and even mentioned it to the old ball and chain, just before Harris fumbled. Will he have to sit now?

I was thinking along those same lines and even mentioned it to the old ball and chain, just before Harris fumbled. Will he have to sit now?
I was pretty irritated with Bill. I am a well known member of Team Bill, but I don't think the guy is infallible. Harris needed 3-4 plays off.

this bothers me as calf injuries can take a long time to heal... especially if you are using the legs for strength and power, as linemen do...

Yep...The same calf bothered him throughout last season, enough to miss multiple games...

as for running back... Is it Rham vs JJ or Rham vs Bolden this week to see who sits... Might be good for his (Rham) confidence to get to play vs the jete...

Yep...and I would activate JJ ahead of Bolden if Bolden isn't going to get more than One carry as a RB... And I don't think we have to mention who would be the better choice as a KOR too...

I’ve watched the fumble again and again. Stevenson’s azz hits the ground, then the ball comes out. Pathetic miss by officials.

I was pretty irritated with Bill. I am a well known member of Team Bill, but I don't think the guy is infallible. Harris needed 3-4 plays off.
Bill makes so few coaching mistakes that it's hard to get on him if he does. I think one was benching Welker for a series for his foot jokes. That may have surprised the team in a negative way.

Bill makes so few coaching mistakes that it's hard to get on him if he does. I think one was benching Welker for a series for his foot jokes. That may have surprised the team in a negative way.
Yeah, I agree, the Welker thing was dumb. I think his method of doling out consequences is so iron clad that he doesn't give himself room to go back and fix it. I can think of a certain CB benching that might have cost him.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back