PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Thoughts On The Pats and Brady

The "Brady is no longer elite" thread showed up on September 7th this season. I believe that is a new record.

I don't buy this lol With that kind of OLine good luck!

I'm yet to see one Quarterback who can throw off his ass.

Tom Brady is no longer an elite QB. His accuracy has fallen drastically and he can NOT throw the ball down the field anymore. Honestly I would put in Garappolo for awhile, he doesn't have the football IQ or good decision making of Brady, but his passing is superior at this point.

The Patriots offensive line continues to be the worst (in my opinion) in the league, and it all starts with Nate Solder. The O line needs a complete revamp except for Connoly.

The defensive line, although usually not as bad as it was today, continues to put absolutely ZERO pressure on the QB.

Lastly.... CHANDLER JONES IS THE MOST OVERRATED SCRUB IN THE NFL! THIS DUDE IS THE DEFINITION OF HYPE.
michael-jordan-laughs.gif

I'll just go ahead and bump this now, lol. I was right about Nate Solder.. FINALLY HE GETS TACKEN OUT!

And please... Garoppolo.

Garoppolo comes in and makes it look easy.

I read this topic and lol'ed.

Tom Brady is no longer an elite QB. His accuracy has fallen drastically and he can NOT throw the ball down the field anymore. Honestly I would put in Garappolo for awhile, he doesn't have the football IQ or good decision making of Brady, but his passing is superior at this point.

The Patriots offensive line continues to be the worst (in my opinion) in the league, and it all starts with Nate Solder. The O line needs a complete revamp except for Connoly.

The defensive line, although usually not as bad as it was today, continues to put absolutely ZERO pressure on the QB.

Lastly.... CHANDLER JONES IS THE MOST OVERRATED SCRUB IN THE NFL! THIS DUDE IS THE DEFINITION OF HYPE.

DisbeliefAtSurvival.gif

I lol'ed again

Any more genius thoughts on the Pats and Brady?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back