PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

This is GOLD (From Bills Forum)

Cliffs?

Not looking to try to decipher the white trash speak from western New York

The Patriots overpaid for Hogan!

I read all 8 pages of posts.
A few put thought into their posts.
Many use "Patriots cheating" as their go-to default coping mechanism.
And then there are the posters that are just damaged goods.
For some, McCoy stats are all that matters in their world.
My favorite post talked about how NE shows no loyalty and is too business-like in their approach. No mention how NE's approach often leads to February parades

LOL, one of those morons called Gilmore overrated because he didn't make the Pro Bowl.

Delusion sets in when your proudest moment is losing 4 Super Bowls 20 years ago.
Kinda like us before 2001.

Highlights were 85 and 96.

I still watch the highlights of the 85 AFCCG a couple times a year.

Winning and total domination makes being a fan so much more enjoyable.

Cliffs?

Not looking to try to decipher the white trash speak from western New York

A few have a good football understanding and discuss the differences between the two organizations. Accountability, System, etc... They also like what they see from the new leadership. Have some decent perspectives regarding BB and Brady.

A few recognize the Pats and their achievements but caveat it with cheating.

It's odd that they discuss in detail how the Patriots are successful, why they have won, how the Bills should adapt similar things but then top it off with a contradictory "they also cheated".

But definitely a lot smarter than a Jetes thread. :D

If you've ever been where these dinks live, you'd understand. Northwestern NY is like southern Indiana or Mississippi: mothers and fathers are brothers and sisters. It's mental incapacity due to inbreeding and incest. It's not their fault, and I, for one, from now on will give them sympathy. Poor pricks...

One guy said Hogan is on the "Bubble" as far as making the roster

Yep guy that lead the league in Average Per Reception and had a 66% reception rate (note: Julio Jones had a 64% reception rate, Antonio Brown had a 68% reception rate) is on the roster bubble...

"Bills mafia" needs to stick to putting each other through tables in the parking lot before home games and buying sex toys to throw on the field and leave the Patriots 53-man roster analysis alone.

Yep guy that lead the league in Average Per Reception and had a 66% reception rate (note: Julio Jones had a 64% reception rate, Antonio Brown had a 68% reception rate) is on the roster bubble...

"Bills mafia" needs to stick to putting each other through tables in the parking lot before home games and buying sex toys to throw on the field and leave the Patriots 53-man roster analysis alone.

Sad thing is it isn't hard to see how Hogan IS on the bubble. He is basically competing with Mitchell for the 3rd WR position.

Really this just points out that currently the Pats are loaded at WR, when a receiver of Hogan's quality might not even start. Though I fully expect him on the roster.:cool:

Sad thing is it isn't hard to see how Hogan IS on the bubble. He is basically competing with Mitchell for the 3rd WR position.

Really this just points out that currently the Pats are loaded at WR, when a receiver of Hogan's quality might not even start. Though I fully expect him on the roster.:cool:
Hogan is not on the bubble and neither is Mitchell. Not even close.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back