PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

they hate us cuz they ain't us

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. It remains to be seen if the hype "is so real." We'll see you in our house on October 27th Baker Baby, and then we'll see what's real. Go Patriots!!

No, I think they hate you because your ****iness has transformed you from most lovable underdog in recent memory to laughably arrogant wannabes, and you haven’t even had a winning season yet. Good luck with that.

“real”

I think Cleveland is headed in the right direction talent-wise. But they are very, very far from “real”.

It saying it’s the mort likely outcome, but I could easily see them finishing third in their division. I definitely think PIT will finish first. I could see BAL finishing second.

2 questions

Can hype be real?

Anyone else seeing similarities between the preseason champion 2018-19 Celtics and these Brownies?

2 questions

Can hype be real?

Anyone else seeing similarities between the preseason champion 2018-19 Celtics and these Brownies?

the celts actually had something to build on

I just think people like entertainment and the wheels flying off the 2019 browns will beg the question:

giphy.gif

Lot of pieces in place. Didn’t improve the oline much though.

I don’t care what anyone says, I love Baker.

The AFC North looks a little wide open. They could find a way to get to the top, but it could be a 9-7 division win.

Maybe it's just me, but they remind me a little of the 2012(?) Dream Team Eagles.

I don’t care what anyone says, I love Baker.
He's the same guy he was 2 years ago & he'll be the same guy after this year is done.

He's the biggest ball buster there is.

2 questions

Can hype be real?

And this season's Sox..

Lots of talent but in typical Cleveland fashion they hire Kitchen's a dude who has never been a head coach at either the College or Pro level...:cool:

LOL. It remains to be seen if the hype "is so real." We'll see you in our house on October 27th Baker Baby, and then we'll see what's real. Go Patriots!!

The Patriots 2019 Defense is going to introduce the concept of HUMILITY to many many big mouths this year.........

This is going to be delicious.

I will be rooting for the Browns to surpass the Ravens and Steelers. Indifferent to the Bengals. No hate from me......yet.

The Patriots 2019 Defense is going to introduce the concept of HUMILITY to many many big mouths this year.........

This is going to be delicious.

I hope so. Of course, we should probably practice a little of that humility...

The Browns won't win because they have no discipline.

Nah man

We got Achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes