PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"They hate us cuz they ain't us!" - Pre-Super Bowl Patriots Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

karguy85

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
While it seems that that the only news right now relate deflategate, I thought it would be fun to post some pre-super bowl Patriots memes to lighten up the mood. I'll start. I posted this in the deflategate thread, and I'll post it again here because it rings very true:

RvbZMIT.jpg

I think Julian's t-shirt encapsulates our feelings this week beautifully :D

tumblr_nigf81bfAz1thnd79o1_1280.jpg

Bill Bilicheat vs Cheat Carroll
The Patriots will spy on Seattle's Practices and will catch Pete injecting his plays with Adderral.
In response Bilicheat deflates the balls without telling Pete the Cheat but it doesn't matter because Pete will just tell his corners to hold on every play negating this.
10428662_861994297180593_8906089673299930167_n.jpg

i'll probably get killed for this one
10422359_862099653836724_4800904096918959770_n.jpg

You are an ignorant piece of fecal matter.

I wish the Pats didn't lose this game, but I have to say that the picture works perfectly, especially since the Jets first win against us in the 2010-2011 season in week 2 was "A New Hope", and the Monday Night blow out we threw on them was "The Empire Strikes Back".

NEW-YORK-POST.jpg

I wish the Pats didn't lose this game, but I have to say that the picture works perfectly, especially since the Jets first win against us in the 2010-2011 season in week 2 was "A New Hope", and the Monday Night blow out we threw on them was "The Empire Strikes Back".

NEW-YORK-POST.jpg
How great is that picture now, with Revis being on the Dark Side?

F the haters :D

Haters gonna hate. How about a big FU super bowl where they absolutely just demolish Seattle would be perfect. Won't happen but I would love like a 55-6 win. And scoring every possible chance.

OT but does anyone watch this guy's vids? He's the maker of that epic 2015 playoffs pump up vid.

Pretty funny.

Quote this.

B7zDwkWCIAE4sWs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back