PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

They are certainly hyping up the Cleveland Browns on all the pregame shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladypatsfan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
It sucks that our game is so late. We have to watch all the other nonsense right now.
This is the year of the young QB's. I have not seen this much hype in a long time.
They hope Cleveland goes ALL the way to the Super Bowl with this Baker Mayfield kid. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
They can keep hoping.

We have a GOAT.

well every year there is a Cinderella team, this year it's the Browns. They saw enough of Baker last year to believe he will be a very good QB of the future, they made enough moves this off season to believe they can contend, and they are really desperate for some new blood. It is too be expected. They desperately want some one to make this SB who hasn't been there in generations.
We shall see if they can live up to the hype !!

Jets and Bills who to root for? dilemma, dilemma...Go Bills!! F the Jets. I could never root for them.

Meh. So what?

Are we really so touchy that we need to create a thread because NFL analysts are excited about a talented team that hasn't seen success in a long time? Or maybe to get to the heart of the issue: because NFL analysts are excited about a team other than the Patriots.

Good for the Browns. Mayfield is an easy guy to root for and they have a very talented team on paper. I hope they see some success this season. Just not the expense of the Pats, of course.

I think we should have a "general NFL news" thread (if we don't already) for these topics, in lieu of creating a new thread.

I wouldn’t mind at all seeing the Browns winning the AFC North over the Steelers.

Cleveland is the great hard luck story with the hope of turning it around. Tough team to hate.

Meh. So what?

Are we really so touchy that we need to create a thread because NFL analysts are excited about a talented team that hasn't seen success in a long time? Or maybe to get to the heart of the issue: because NFL analysts are excited about a team other than the Patriots.

Good for the Browns. Mayfield is an easy guy to root for and they have a very talented team on paper. I hope they see some success this season. Just not the expense of the Pats, of course.

I think we should have a "general NFL news" thread (if we don't already) for these topics, in lieu of creating a new thread.

Well excuse me for living.

It sucks that our game is so late. We have to watch all the other nonsense right now.
This is the year of the young QB's. I have not seen this much hype in a long time.
They hope Cleveland goes ALL the way to the Super Bowl with this Baker Mayfield kid. :rolleyes:

I think Cleveland will be a contender.

The media has been hyping them, while the cool thing for fans is to snub them.

They have a solid defense and Baker is the real thing IMO.

Well excuse me for living.

Living ... by criticizing analysts who are doing their job by being excited about a talented NFL team.
Living ... by dumping on a team and fanbase who are excited about their potential success.

lol.

Cleveland Brownies hype train:

Jets and Browns...what's the difference? Both loaded with high picks and still losers.

Still think PIT end up w a better record than CLE.

Meh. So what?

Threads like these remind me of hyper-insecure girlfriends. You know, the types that throw tantrums every time her boyfriend does something as basic as innocuously communicating with another girl.

Seems to me OP had a better take than the TV analysts and other posters in this thread. Browns still suck.

Yes the pregame shows should just spend time telling everyone how much all these teams and players that haven’t played yet suck. The Patriots get enough ballwashing it’s okay for someone else to get 30 seconds of praise.

That went well. They have lots of talent, but I said it before hiring Kitchens, who has never been a coordinator at the pro or college level (prior to mid-season last year) was such a Cleveland thing to do.

Yeah, how'd that work out for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye