PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

These young Patriot fans are adorably obnoxious and spoiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a kick out of that entire segment. The little girl deflating the ball was precious, as others have stated.

If anyone finds a link please share! :D

I'm disappointed that not one kid was smart enough to say in science class they went over the ideal gas law. What did they do, get the stupid kids?

NFL* probably wouldn't have allowed it. Poison Ginger wouldn't want to be shown up by middle schoolers on physics principles.

Video isn't working at the moment. I'll try again later.

Maybe it's my phone. I'll try when I get home.

What was with the Deflategate kids commercial pre-game yesterday?

That was one of the oddest things I've ever seen.

Yea, my reaction was a "WTF IS THIS!?" followed by a cringe

Yeah, I know some people liked it but I thought it went on way too long and toward the end I was cringing too. Especially for that girl who was moony over Brady. I flashed back to me mooning over Tony Eason in 1985. Thank god no one ever got me on film with that.

Surprised the league didn't pay some kids to say they are ashamed the Patriots cheated their way to victory. Could have at least appreciated the creativity.

You're all nuts. This is brilliant, because kids say what they think and they are mocking the gangster criminal outfit that created this non controversy.

If you have kids, go back and check one of the greatest children's fables of all time, the Emperor's new clothes. Only the child was brave enough to shout that the Emperor had no clothes.

Yeah, I know some people liked it but I thought it went on way too long and toward the end I was cringing too. Especially for that girl who was moony over Brady. I flashed back to me mooning over Tony Eason in 1985. Thank god no one ever got me on film with that.

Tony was dreamy though, wasn't he?:p

I wonder who got that planted on NFL Network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News