PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"thermometer gate"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the wet suit stuff a joke, but it leads to a deeper point.

People always say Pats Fans are paranoid. Maybe a bit, but for good reason. We constantly get to hear about crap and allegations like this. True, untrue, complete lunacy.. Doesn't matter. Quickly they become fact and part of the "culture of cheating in New England".

Perhaps if the media held themselves to the same golden standards they do the Patriots, we would not have so many reasons to act paranoid.

Last edited:
IMO the weird part is that most of the players went with bare arms. (While huddling in front of the heaters, of course.)

Stupid man thing, and you all think it is difficult being a woman??? Gotta be a man so go out with bare arms in single digit weather...

Stupid man thing, and you all think it is difficult being a woman??? Gotta be a man so go out with bare arms in single digit weather...

You poor dears! I'll be sure to pack some extra hand warmers for you, in the purse where you already make me carry everything else. :p

You poor dears! I'll be sure to pack some extra hand warmers for you, in the purse where you already make me carry everything else. :p

It's a european carry all!

s-l1000.jpg

Here’s one of her articles and it speaks for itself. She sounds like a female Gregg Easterbrook (remember him?) Clearly not to be taken seriously when it comes to objective Patriots analysis.

Link
New England Patriots: No Longer a Model Franchise

Nothing quite like a bit of "bullying" to straighten this woman out... perhaps random, anonymous posters can "tweet" her to death.
It’s not like getting pooped on for posting something stupid is wrong Darryl

People can post what they want but they have to deal with the blowback. Otherwise we’d have people posting stupid things and no one would straighten them out.

I’m sure she’s been getting PUMMELED all week. And no has or ever will be Tweeted to death.

I hope the thermometers were rigged to show it was colder than it actually was. :)
I was just thinking it'd have been hilarious to have thermometers showing 52 degrees...come out expecting warm(er) weather then get slapped around by that negative degree wind chill

It’s not like getting pooped on for posting something stupid is wrong Darryl

People can post what they want but they have to deal with the blowback. Otherwise we’d have people posting stupid things and no one would straighten them out.

I’m sure she’s been getting PUMMELED all week. And no has or ever will be Tweeted to death.
No, but some have been SWATed to death. And way too many have been bullied to death.

Not a good thing to advocate.

NFL should have checked balls in NE & Pitt. All of them.

Wasn’t there some big new thing about air pressure checking in every game after you know, that thing? Or was it “every playoff game”?

How come we’ve never seen a single result?

While we're at it, men don't wear scarves. That's a woman's accessory. You either grow your beard or die cold like a true manly man.

Remember back in the 90's Steve Young wearing a flak jacket for bruised/poss broken ribs. Uniform violation. Cheater. Flakgate.

It's so easy to start a new gate, it's almost as easy as the .com era.
.com-gate

No, but some have been SWATed to death. And way too many have been bullied to death.

Not a good thing to advocate.
Give me a break. It isn’t like she wrote an article about her struggles with weight loss.

The woman is trolling Patriots fans with her moronic opinions. If she can’t stand the heat, she should keep her yap shut.

**** like this justifies the statement I made in another thread. I knew Pats would play the Saturday night game in two weeks because they are the NFL's biggest draw.

For every Pats fan there is, there's probably two haters like this.
Simple math, not right, but ball park:
5.5 New England states (5 + half Connecticut) and 44.5 non-New England states is roughly 8 idiots per Patriots fan. Key word is ROUGHLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back