PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There'd be no scandals if others knew the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if the NFL understood 9th grade science, framegate would have never been a thing.
9th grade?

Fourth grader's science project dispels Deflategate, absolves New England Patriots | FOX Sports

I am not the one saying the rules are what the league says they are, you are. Obviously you failed to grasp the meaning of my response which is called a reduction to absurdity and is apparently beyond your comprehension. Next time you feel compelled to challenge some one's intelligence, try to understand what they are saying first.

Still not an argument. Come at me with something besides ad hominem attacks.

Still not an argument. Come at me with something besides ad hominem attacks.
You are the one that started the ad hominem attacks. Obviously I knew about the IGL and that the Legue didn't. Once again, I have no reason to argue with you. I just don't think Goodell was right in the Cameraplacement incident while you do. We can leave it at that.

Since the Jets themselves have guys in charge of the sound systems and microphones, is it really believable that the Jets were unaware that this is left up to teams and not the NFL?

Something smells fishy here.

I do think teams know the rules.

I think this is deliberate.

Both Broncos and Bengals break NFL rules yesterday. per punishment given to Browns is min 4 game suspension and 6 figure fine. Should be more as memo came out. Bengals cheat.jpg Elway on phone.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes